Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

...and rainy days and Mondays are the best Smiley Happy  And who doesn't love a hideously loud thunderstorm at night?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam - You're definitely not silly! I'm another one who wears eye makeup every day. Because of the heat I am relying on my shadow sticks from Mally, Belle, and IT.

I do the rest like I normally do: liner, mascara, and brow makeup. I play with brighter colors during the summer, even though I'm usually more of a neutral girl.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

...and rainy days and Mondays are the best Smiley Happy  And who doesn't love a hideously loud thunderstorm at night?

Right! Yessssss! I'm with ya. My husband loves the bright sunshine, the heat, and the humidity. We are polar opposites. It's amazing we got together in the first place. I can't stand the heat, and the blasting sun on my face. I could feel myself getting red just standing there.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

Opposites attract Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

I wear eye shadow rain or shine.  What I do now to make the eye shadow last throughout the day is to first apply a cream eye shadow and then a powder eye shadow of a similar color on top.  My eye shadow lasts all day even during the hottest day.

Honored Contributor

I use UD Primer Potion all of the time and never have my eyemakeup melt in any kind of heat.

"Pure Michigan"