Trusted Contributor

Eye serum or cream for under eye puffiness.

I am looking for an eye product to help with under eye puffiness. I know there will be many different suggestions but I would like to know if you have this issue what has helped you, if anything. I have dryer skin and am 61 if that helps.  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Eye serum or cream for under eye puffiness.

@KCDiva wrote:

I am looking for an eye product to help with under eye puffiness. I know there will be many different suggestions but I would like to know if you have this issue what has helped you, if anything. I have dryer skin and am 61 if that helps.  TIA

Dior Capture Totale 360 Light up Open up serum.  It literally looks like it shrinks the puffiness.  It doesn’t feel like super glue as some under eye serums can.  It’s expensive, but I buy it when it’s 15 or 20 percent off at Macy’s, Nordstrom’s or Belk.  You only need a tiny bit.  

Esteemed Contributor

If what is happening is under eye bags and sagging, then you will need a doctor.  Otherwise just be gentle and pick a product which agrees with you makeup and PM routine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My experience with finding a product to address undereye puffiness has not been a very good one. About the only thing I have found to help is Retin-A because it has helped smooth out the skin and firm it right there. All I can suggest is to start using a product with a retinoid in it or seek the advice of a dermatologist to see what other options might be right for you.

Honored Contributor

Try something that contains caffeine, green tea and  or cucumber.

Honored Contributor

I have the same issue and there is NOTHING topical anyway, that will do much. The puffiness is a fat pad that needs to be removed---saw a plastic surgeon about it and that is the answer---for a mere $5000 of course!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have the same issue and there is NOTHING topical anyway, that will do much. The puffiness is a fat pad that needs to be removed---saw a plastic surgeon about it and that is the answer---for a mere $5000 of course!!!

Another vote for a 'surgical' approach...but it doesn't always mean cutting. I had laser skin tightening done on my lids and undereyes. I am Asian and I had the beginnings of very prominent hooding and sagging under the eyes...thanks, Mom, love youWoman Happy. Laser treatments were just for sagging, loose skin and nothing that required removal of anything like  fat pads or excess skin. It was all non-invasive.

Super Contributor

I have fought under eye puffiness for years and have tried many products, but just recently on a visit to the eye doc, we discussed my very dry eyes. She is having me do moist compress nightly for 10 minutes (you can use a warm washcloth or they have  a mask available for purchase which is what I did). It has been a great help with my dry eyes, but I have also noticed my under eye are looks much improved?!  I can't guarantee this is what is doing it, but the timing of the improvement would suggest it is. Good luck in your search

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might   recommend Under Eye Gelee  by Isomers. It is formulated for undereye puffiness. 

You may need to go directly to her website out of Canada... or look on Evine to see if they are stocking  it and check Ebay of course!

Contributor

How were the results?  Are you happy with it?