Occasional Contributor
Is there a drug store brand eye makeup remover that compares to the blue Lancôme remover? Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

I used to use Neutrogena's,

but I just use avocado oil now.

Both of them remove waterproof mascara well, and I use the avocado oil as a moisturizer for my face anyway, so I don't bother with an extra product.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Baby oil

Respected Contributor

I wear waterproof mascara so that is always a challenge getting my mascara off. I first use Pond's coldcream to remove as much as possible. Then I go back over with Maybelline Express for waterproof mascara.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/30/2014 Butterfly12 said:

Baby oil

My most recent find is the creamy baby oil I got at Dollar Tree. Obviously it doesn't have a big company name, but it is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used!

I also love it as a body moisturizer, and it smells sooooo good.

Honored Contributor
I use waterproof mascara every day and easily remove it without breaking my lashes by simply putting a drop of mineral oil on my finger - ONE drop - rub my two index fingers together then rub it across my lashes. It takes the waterproof mascara right off.
Occasional Contributor

I now use the Neutrogena, it's really good. I always used the Lancôme, but found the Neutrogena awhile ago. Truthfully I can not tell the difference....except for the price. Wink Give it a try I think you will be surprised how good it is.

Respected Contributor

Pond's Makeup Remover cream with the aqua lid. Economical and it works!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Mybelline oil free liquid; Ponds mkeup remover; L. Mercier eye mkeup remover.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Clean and Clear facial washes easily take off my mascara. Been using this for years. CVS brand of this works just as well too.