Honored Contributor

I don't like the new L'oreal. I used to use it years ago but they changed it. Lancome is nice. Now I just use micellar water, it's cheap, works great and doesn't burn plus it works on the whole face. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

While not a big fan of Avon in general, I've been using their eye makeup remover for years.  It doesn't sting and doesn't leave your eyes blurry and even though it's gone up in price it's still a good bang for your buck....lasts forever.   I find that it works best if you use it with a damp cotton pad.

Valued Contributor

I use Kirkland’s makeup wipes. I buy a box of them. Usually give some to my girls. Love em!

Honored Contributor

I use Neutrogena oil free liquid eye makeup remover & cotton balls. It doesn’t burn, sting, or irritate my eyes in any way. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all your replies.  I have tried Neutrogena, but was several years ago and it left my eyes with an oily feeling and blurry.  

It sounds like Neutrogena has changed since I used it.  I am going to get a L'Oreal and a Neutrogena.  I use cotton pads with mine.  I love Lancome but it is so stinking high.  I know L'Oreal and Lancome are the same parent company so I was hoping their removers were similar.  Thank you again, all of you, for your honest and helpful responses.  

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

I use Kirkland’s makeup wipes. I buy a box of them. Usually give some to my girls. Love em!

I use them when I do not pick up Neutrogena at TJM since I am a Costco shopper.  I have found, however, neither of them does a good job on my eyelashes.  It requires too many.  I use Lancome mascara and eyeliner, so perhaps that is why.

Valued Contributor

Almay non oily eye makeup remover pads.  One of the very few beauty items I consistently repurchase.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

Heimish All Clean Balm!! I love it and use nothing else to remove my eye makeup. Just reordered another one last night from Amazon. 

Do you use it on your whole face or just your eyes?

Thank you.

@Valstybaby  Just on my eyes and I’ve been using the ELF Daily Cleanser for the rest of my face. I get mine from Amazon for about $18 for 4 oz. I love this stuff and have repurchased multiple times. Hope that helps.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

Heimish All Clean Balm!! I love it and use nothing else to remove my eye makeup. Just reordered another one last night from Amazon. 

Do you use it on your whole face or just your eyes?

Thank you.

@Valstybaby  Just on my eyes and I’ve been using the ELF Daily Cleanser for the rest of my face. I get mine from Amazon for about $18 for 4 oz. I love this stuff and have repurchased multiple times. Hope that helps.

Thank you I got it.

Honored Contributor

Oh I won't even use any eye makeup that needs a remover to get it off. I just can't fathom putting a product on my precious eyes that strips away makeup.  What is that doing to my eyes?? Everything I wear must be washable with soap and water....done.

"Pure Michigan"