Honored Contributor

Would you pleae compare, if you have used both, L'Oreal to Lancome.  Thank you very much.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   I first use a facial wipe to take off eye makkeup and facial makeup whatever brand but I am partial to Target brand.  Then I wash my face with a facial wash and use the Pop Sonic Leaflet.  My skin is in excellent condition.  The Leaflet actually gives it a glow and then I use either Marula oil or Citrus Argan oil by Acure Organics.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Interested in the comparison as well. I really like Lancôme so if L’Oréal is as good (no stinging) I’d love to hear it

Valued Contributor

The one I found that removes every type of eye makeup is a drug store brand Maybelline Expert Eyes (moisturizing eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup). It's an oil based product and doesn't sting or irritate your eyes. I apply a few drops to one end of a Qtip and go over eye and clean the mess off with the other Qtip end. Cost about $6. Highly recommend!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@luvnlife wrote:

The one I found that removes every type of eye makeup is a drug store brand Maybelline Expert Eyes (moisturizing eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup). It's an oil based product and doesn't sting or irritate your eyes. I apply a few drops to one end of a Qtip and go over eye and clean the mess off with the other Qtip end. Cost about $6. Highly recommend!

@LUVNLIFEYou us Q tip? I would need a SLEW of them to take off my eye makeup lol.. not that I wear much  - but long wear and even regular needs 2-3 cotton Shiseido cotton squares!.

I use the Trish McEvoy (kind of new) long wear (non oil) eye makeup remover. I seemed to have gotten a reaction to my biphase oil based ones darn it - I always used them until the past few years and still try my Paula Begoun one now and then.

Have ahd and still 1/2 empty higher end ones and mid range ones, but I've been allergic to so much lately.

Thx for the less $ tip about Maybelline. Maybe I will 're-try' that one u mention, since based ones are so effective and Trish's product is just so terribly overpriced!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Heimish All Clean Balm!! I love it and use nothing else to remove my eye makeup. Just reordered another one last night from Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

I find that my cleansing oil takes off all of my makeup, including my eye makeup, which saves me a step. Then I wash my face with my foaming face wash.

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

Would you pleae compare, if you have used both, L'Oreal to Lancome.  Thank you very much.

@Nonametoday  (Cute nickname). I don’t own Lancôme Bifacil, but my Mom does and have used it while visiting. It’s quite expensive even though it does get the makeup off. I use Bobbi Brown eye make remover, but if using a cleansing oil or Purity (which I’m finally almost at end of huge bottle & not replacing), both remove face & eye makeup at same time...no separate remover needed. 

I have not tried L’Oreal. ****Prefer oil as remover because lashes are conditioned after makeup removal.

Honored Contributor

*****Most eye makeup removers are more concentrated than necessary. You can dampen cotton pad first w/ warm water, apply the remover and hold gently to eye for several seconds before removing makeup. I see no difference using dampened pad.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

Heimish All Clean Balm!! I love it and use nothing else to remove my eye makeup. Just reordered another one last night from Amazon. 

Do you use it on your whole face or just your eyes?

Thank you.