Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday beauty mavens!

I just saw a presentation with Laura Geller ( she had on pink today so pretty) and she stated to make your eyes look bigger use a light colored eye liner under your brow. Anybody try this? Im was curious. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I have seen an angled brush with a very light color under the last 1/3 of the brow to lift it.  A lot of bloggers show this.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

What to use to highlight under eyebrows?

Image result for under brow highlighter

"Placing a small amount of highlighter at the end of the brow around the temple area will add dimension and give an overall glow to the skin," explains makeup artist Kelsey Deenihan. You can use a powder, cream, highlighting pen, or pencil.
“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao @Thank you! Now...can you tell me how to get her hair? Lol

Honored Contributor

I always use a light color shadow underneath my brows much like the IT girl, but it's not a thin eyeliner-type line.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess @Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I was curious  abt this to.  Tonight Fashion night  , Laura G did not have enough time  to really explain  asthere was no demonstration of how to use the gel liners of gold, rosegold, and beige

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Often YT makeup artists will do what's called "carving" the brow.  They take a very small angled brush and use concealer to line just under the brow hairs for a more defined look.  I've never tried it.

Esteemed Contributor

YSL's Le Touche Eclat.

Been around forever and it's pen formula applies beautifully. Seasoned beauty posters simply refer to it as LTE. 

Boots No 7 used to make a good dupe if you're cost conscious but not sure if they still do.