Trusted Contributor

Anyone try those adhesive, invisible stripes hsn sells to open up droopy eyes?

Honored Contributor

I have not tried them but will when my eyes start drooping. From what they showed on TV it's amazing what a little piece of tape can do. It's worth a try.

I saw one where they put the tape on the back of your neck to make the front of your neck smooth. I think it was the same lady that makes the strips for the eyelids. 
I'm on too much medication right now from the Shingles so not sure what channel it was on just remember seeing it.

Esteemed Contributor

Those sound interesting. My one eyelid is really droopy since surgery. I have been tempted to put tape on it. I always have been tempted to put tape and do my mascara before my eyeshadow so mascara doesn't get on my lid.

Honored Contributor

I did, but not for droopy lids. I got them because I have Asian mono-lids that don't have a crease and the strips make my lids look like they have a crease. I find them difficult to apply and if you have any sort of product on your lid before you put them on then they don't stick very good. I have only worn them a few times. For me they are not worth the hassle.

Esteemed Contributor

How would eyeshadow work with these? I watched the hsn video and wow they really had good results. But some of the reviews are really bad. A lot of 1 star.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

How would eyeshadow work with these? I watched the hsn video and wow they really had good results. But some of the reviews are really bad. A lot of 1 star.

You can't make them look natural imo. I tried to put a little shadow on them but it made them look even more obvious. They are better without shadow. @ccassaday

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

You can't make them look natural imo. I tried to put a little shadow on them but it made them look even more obvious. They are better without shadow. @ccassaday

Bummer. I hate my droopy lids. They are worse after jaw joint surgery. I was going to tape my eye shut while doing my eyeshadow.

Super Contributor

I know it's expensive, but Perricone AG eye serum did wonders for my droopy, hooded eyelids.  It took several months before I could see a difference - but what a differrence.  My eyelids are firm and I no longer have excess skin drooping down toward my eyes.  Before, it was a waste for me to wear liner or shadow - couldn't see it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@appm wrote:

I know it's expensive, but Perricone AG eye serum did wonders for my droopy, hooded eyelids.  It took several months before I could see a difference - but what a differrence.  My eyelids are firm and I no longer have excess skin drooping down toward my eyes.  Before, it was a waste for me to wear liner or shadow - couldn't see it.  

Do you have a item number?

Super Contributor

Ccassaday - it's A221566.