Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I recently asked Lori on the Isomers Forum which of their eye products is best for the lid, and she said it is their Plasma 200 for Eyes.

@Shelbelle, this maybe true. But let me just mention that Isomers has a few different sub-lines within her brand, each one may work better for some. The age category makes huge difference with what product to choose within Isomers line. Manuela gives age appropriate lists of products suggestion per age category. http://www.isomers.ca/SuggestedRoutines.aspx

Thanks for that link, I am in my 60's, told Lori that the Glut. Eye Veil did not do much for me, used the whole bottle. She said the Plasma 200 Eye is better for the lids.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eye lid serums

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I recently asked Lori on the Isomers Forum which of their eye products is best for the lid, and she said it is their Plasma 200 for Eyes.

@Shelbelle, this maybe true. But let me just mention that Isomers has a few different sub-lines within her brand, each one may work better for some. The age category makes huge difference with what product to choose within Isomers line. Manuela gives age appropriate lists of products suggestion per age category. http://www.isomers.ca/SuggestedRoutines.aspx

Thanks for that link, I am in my 60's, told Lori that the Glut. Eye Veil did not do much for me, used the whole bottle. She said the Plasma 200 Eye is better for the lids.

Oh really? Okay. Thanks @Shelbelle I use Gluthe......, Cat Happy never remember how to spell it, because of this recommendation. I'll give Plasma 200 a try also!

Trusted Contributor

I've had good results with Ole Henrickson Ultimate Lift Eye Gel.  I have the Perri, and can honestly say I don't see good results although using for about 6 months.  I started using the Ole gel maybe 3-1/2 months ago and my upper eye area is more lifted and open.  I did get it here at Q, but don't see it now.  It's available at Dermstore.  I see that there is a cream available to go with it.  I'm going to try that also.

Respected Contributor

The Dr GROSSE ferulic and retinol eye serum really works for me. My lids wee crepy and droopy and I see a big improvement. It is the only eye serum and eye cream that I have reordered. You just have to see what works for you....I also use lots of algenist, but have not tried their eye serums.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.