Contributor

Eye creams for upper eye lids

I was looking for an eye cream or serum to use on my upper eye lids. Does anyone have a recommendarion for a cream that is safe to use on the upper lids?

Honored Contributor

Re: Eye creams for upper eye lids

@Mitchell wrote:

I was looking for an eye cream or serum to use on my upper eye lids. Does anyone have a recommendarion for a cream that is safe to use on the upper lids?

@Mitchell  Only  GEL serums on the upper lid.  NO CREAMS.

Honored Contributor

At night, I  put a little of my undereye ceam under my brow bone. The heat of my skin naturally allows some of it to get on lids. I don't know of a cream or serum recommended for the lids because it can get in your eyes. 

Honored Contributor

@Mitchell  Here is one on Amazon . Good reviews. $14.95 on prime

• Banish Crow's Feet: Thanks to anti-aging skincare advancements, conquering crow's feet is easier than ever! Our innovative blend pairs Plant Stem Cells with Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids to boost collagen production and smooth wrinkles.
  • Ease Puffiness: Puffiness under eyes leaves you looking rundown and tired - but not for long! Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich ingredients like Frankincense and Gotu Kola reduce bags and puffiness to restore your complexion's beautiful vibrancy.
  • Dark Circle Treatment: Our dark circles under eyes treatment is unbelievably potent. With the revitalizing properties and fresh aroma of Cucumber, you'll feel like you're at the spa! Matched with Peptide Complex's skin-rejuvenating abilities, dark circles under eyes are long gone.
  • Premium Quality Ingredients: When it comes to powerful blends made in the United States, look no further than Eva Naturals! We created this luxurious eye wrinkle treatment with plant-derived ingredients to bring stunning results to users of all skin types.
  • Safe For Your Skin: Our eye gel formula uses all natural ingredients for safe & effective beauty products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free & safe for most skin types.

620E986A-DA60-43EC-9DF0-A6ED9B437E08.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

DR. Denese Eye Fixxer Upper -There are  two creams : Upper and Lower 

It works! I have sensitive skin and it worked with no reactions! Hope you get the same results that I did. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's ok or not but I've been putting some of my Tatcha "The Pearl" Undereye Treatment/Tint on my lids.  Can't imagine a product that is safe for  under the eye but not the lid.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

DR. Denese Eye Fixxer Upper -There are  two creams : Upper and Lower 

It works! I have sensitive skin and it worked with no reactions! Hope you get the same results that I did. 

Dr D discontinued the upper eyelid cream a while ago. 

Honored Contributor

Dr Perricone makes one and I am now using one I found on Ebay by Chamonix. 

Respected Contributor

I use Biossance eye cream and I use it all over my eyes. 

Honored Contributor

@Mitchell 

@Shanus Does professional makeup and has a wealth of information on products.