Trusted Contributor

Re: Eye cream rec/ Thank You

Thank you! Anyone with dark circle issues that have noticed an improvement with this eye gel?

Respected Contributor

I did a cold, hard look this am and have to admit the dark circles are less noticable.  I'm totally shocked.  I haven't been using this a full week yet.  I've had dark circles since I was a teen and of course they have gotten worse over all the years.  To see any improvement at age 64 is wonderful.  When I ordered this, after seeing someone else recommend it, I was hoping for an eye cream that would moisturize and reduce puffiness.  This product has far exceeded my hopes.  I know it's no miracle, but it's working for me.  Hope others have positive results.  

Trusted Contributor

I went and ordered the Blue Eye Gel, because my dark circles are hereditary and the bane of my existence forever.  I was able to get in on the quick sale Amazon had from one of the vendors, and I purchased their Vitamin C serum as well. Looking forward to trying this and appreciate the heads up and information! Mine will arrive next Tuesday and I will report back after a few days. Thank you all again! 

Super Contributor

I have been using this for about a week now.so still early. What I have noticed is that when I wake up in the mornings, my under eye area is still moisturized and not in a greasy way. No eye irritation at all. Also, I dont look so tired when I first look in the mirror in the morning so I think it must be helping with puffiness. The dispenser is one of those airless things where the product squeezes out of a tiny hole in the top. The entire lid will come off too, if you pull it, so getting the last bits of the product out when it is almost empty wont be a problem. So far I am giving it 2 thumbs up!     

Frequent Contributor

I looked at Amazon wanted to order this.. It say byer beware made in China, fake labels and the company address does not exsit.  Should I be concerned?

Honored Contributor

Plenty listed on ebay from reliable sellers, supposedly it is made in USA

Respected Contributor

I'm a couple weeks in now with the eye gel.  I'm really pleased.  I didn't go into this with the idea it would be the "miracle" product, but it is making a difference.  Puffiness has greatly diminished, and the dark circles are better.  My eyes look much more rested.  I've just started using the Vitamin C and although it's watery, I like the brightness I'm seeing with no irritation.  These products are so gentle on my sensitive skin.  The price is great and I love the airtight container for the eye gel.  It looks like the retinol cream is in the same container.  Love their shampoo. 

Frequent Contributor

Where is a reliable place to orde ? Thank you

Super Contributor

I ordered from their website but it came in an Amazon box.