Contributor

I was dissapointed when I received my order for Dr. Denesse eye cream. The jar was only .5 oz. at a cost of 39.00. The jar I just finished was 1 oz. for 39,00. Has she reduced the size of the containers, and still charging the same price. Her cream is good, but it's not worth 39.00 for .5 oz. Can someone recommend a tried and true eyecream that works please?

Trusted Contributor

Go to Beautypedia for reviews & critiques of ingredients for drugstore/dept. store/online skin care & makeup.  Nothing should be packaged in a jar nor contain fragrance (especially for the eye area).  You can also use a heavier moisturizer for the eye area.  I like Paula's Choice eye cream -- I purchased a travel size to try it out.  I've been using her products since 1995 and her customer service is beyond amazing.  Products free of fragrance, coloring and no animal testing.  Products guaranteed for 60 days.  Also, I sure there are some nice dept. store eye creams for a much better price than $39 for 1/2 oz.

Contributor

Thank you for answering my question. I will certainly go to Beautypedia and check it out.

Honored Contributor

@ptbaker,   Eye creams tend to be expensive.  Juice Beauty is all organic; Origins tends to use more natural products.  I personally do not use eye creams.  Vaseline actually makes the skin taut under the eye.  I used it for years and still do but not as regularly.  Now, I use my regular moisturizer and at bedtime my Marula oil.  Good luck.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength