Super Contributor

serious skin care stopped making stem cell eye cream.Anyone have a favorite for under eye concealers?

Honored Contributor

@perryp wrote:

serious skin care stopped making stem cell eye cream.Anyone have a favorite for under eye concealers?

@perryp  I'm confused.  Are you looking for an eye cream or and under eye concealer?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@perryp wrote:

@perryp  I'm confused.  Are you looking for an eye cream or and under eye concealer?

The OP didn't make sense ...  a concealer and an eye cream are two totally different products.

Respected Contributor

If you can get more specific with your needs, @perryp,...what you're wanting to achieve with this eye cream and/or concealor, I'm sure you'll get some better replies.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

A good eye cream to wear under any eye Make up

Respected Contributor

Shiseido Benefiance, and the eye serums are great.  I recently bought Consult Beaute eye cream, from  Evine.  That's pretty good too! 

Honored Contributor

@perryp  Mad Hippie makes a great eye cream.  I've had a very good experience with it, but even better when I bumped it up by mixing in a drop of Isomers 20% Matrixyl Collagen Boosting Serum.

Frequent Contributor

I like Hydrating Eye Cream by Timeless.  It has hylauronic acid, matrixyl 3000 and algae extract.  It's very light and absorbs quickly.  I also use the Timeless Vitamin C with ferulic acid + E.  I really like this brand.  Inexpensive, quick shipping and they prepare the Vitamin C as it is ordered.  I also use my other serums under my eyes but Hydrating Eye Cream is the only one I use on my eyelids.

Honored Contributor

100% Pure is a good one.

Frequent Contributor

Combination of Dr. Defense Hydroshield eye serum and Philosophy Hope in a Tube eye and lip!