Honored Contributor

Re: Eye brow pencil?

[ Edited ]

the "Rimmel Professional" is one of my faves, since they have a 'Black Brown' that's cool in tone - perfect for my brows.

another is the "Femme Couture Perfect Arch" (from Sally's or Ebay), which is a pencil-powder mix.

the 'Black' shade that I use is actually a dark black-brown.

Respected Contributor

Used to use Smashbox pencil, but it did not last long.  I've been using Clinique Browshaper which is a solid powder and comes in a silver box that slides out.  I purchased a Clinique brow brush which applies the product wonderfully.  Great staying power until washed off.

Honored Contributor

Re: Eye brow pencil?

[ Edited ]

Tried several high end products. When I decided grow my grey hair in, Brow Wiz shade selection didn't work. My hair isn't white grey so grey products didn't work. Found my HG!! Right here on Qvc-Stroke of Beauty. Remember Holly from Smash Box? This is her brand. Two shades to choose from, Mine is Taupe. You also can see more of Holly on Youtube. Sorry don't have the item number, I chose the one with brow gel. Love Love Love!!! 💋

Respected Contributor

I like powder in a pot--all pencils seem to pull. Even Anastasia. 

Right now I'm using Billion Dollar Brows and an angle brush   I like the brow powder and was pairs but the wax runs out before the powder and it gets messy. 

Frequent Contributor

Avon Ultra Luxury Brow pencil in Blonde.  I have been using it for years and it is the perfect color and texture for me.  Pretty cheap and I stock up when on sale.  I like the Glimmersticks brow as well but prefer the Ultra Luxury.  I use the Ultra Luxury eye liners as well. Great value, not too dry or too creamy and seem to last all day for me.  

Respected Contributor

Maybelline Define-A-Brow for me! Even though my hair gray/silver/brown, my brows are still pretty dark. The medium brown fills them in and defines them without being too dark.

I also like Maybellines Brow Drama Pomade, but have to use the lighter brown shade of that.

Honored Contributor

YBF

Honored Contributor

Love love love the new one by Benefit. I purchased it after a Brow wax at Ulta, and she used it on my brows after. It is so nice, lasts all day and so easy to use. Love it!!!!! Prior to that I was using It Cosmetics Brow Pencil as well as Anastasia DipBrow. 

Respected Contributor

ITA with NickNack.  Have used Anastasia duo powder for years. Heart  Soft, natural look.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Anastasia. The only brand I have found that makes a dark brown with cool not orange undertones.