Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Eye area blurring products...

Do any of them work for softening the lines under your eyes? Wish I could find one that does. Any suggestions?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Eye area blurring products...

@Blondelle. My sincere apologies for the other thread.  I had added an ETA with the right sellers name and guess you didn't see it.  That seller is a cosmetic seller.  I was just guessing names for her ( blondechick) I truly didn't mean you and guess I shouldn't have been guessing.  I'm sorry you didn't see my correction.  Mods removed both posts which I am glad.  I am sorry.

Valued Contributor

Re: Eye area blurring products...

Thanks for clearing that up. There are a lot of unhinged people on here unfortunately. Glad you're not one of them. I couldn't figure out a reason for your post and thought the worst. These sellers couldn't sell though if no one was buying. Guess it's supply and demand. No one is forcing anyone to buy. I've been selling off some Ripka pieces and I'm shocked though at the prices some sellers are asking for her pieces. It's the people who don't know any better though that get hurt. That's what those sellers count on and it's the predatory ones that make us angry. I didn't see your other post. Thanks for posting here!

Now back to my wrinkly under eyes!