Honored Contributor

I keep teaspoons in the freezer (in ziplock & reuse). They fit perfectly in the eye socket. Place them over your eyes for 5 min. Positive results for me.

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeautywrote:
Nurse Jamie Uplift Massage Beauty Tool 501-956 Nurse Jamie Uplift Massage Beauty Tool This is offered on HSN. I love it for under eye puffiness. I keep it in the refrigerator and use it every morning. It really works. There are several YouTube videos on it.
The face massager beauty tool helps with fluid under the eyes. It was recommended to keep in the refrigerator not the freezer. The freezer would make the massager way to cold for the delicate tissue under the eye area.
Trusted Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

I keep teaspoons in the freezer (in ziplock & reuse). They fit perfectly in the eye socket. Place them over your eyes for 5 min. Positive results for me.

@Shanus This is exactly what I do!  Cucumbers, tea bags, etc. just don't work for me.  I have had several confused guests over the years wondering why I keep 2 spoons in my freezer. 🤔😂

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I've been using Baebody eye gel for a few weeks now.  I've seen a very nice difference.  It was recommended here and I'm so glad I went to Amazon to order.  I've always had puffiness (allergies) and dark circles and this is the first thing that has helped both.  If I had time, I would do cucumbers everyday!  I'm in my 60's, so I had very low expectations and have been pleasantly surprised.  Love the container and the price.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Eye Puffiness

[ Edited ]

@brandiwinewrote:

I've been using Baebody eye gel for a few weeks now.  I've seen a very nice difference.  It was recommended here and I'm so glad I went to Amazon to order.  I've always had puffiness (allergies) and dark circles and this is the first thing that has helped both.  If I had time, I would do cucumbers everyday!  I'm in my 60's, so I had very low expectations and have been pleasantly surprised.  Love the container and the price.

Hello, has the Baebody helped with lines at all? Thank you

Respected Contributor

Please remember I'm in my mid 60's, but I have found the lines to be less noticable.  I have also been trying it during the day on my neck and it looks better as well.  I live in a super dry climate and love that these areas stay hydrated all day without being greasy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have had good luck with First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Eye therapy. I use it in the am before I apply any moisturizer. It actually brightons the darkness as well. For nightime I use Dr. Denese MD33 Eye.  

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty, if this tool is used under the eye to reduce puffiness, does the result last all day or ???  Also, do you just roll from inner to outer or back and forth or ???  Thank you so much!

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisgwrote:

@Naturesbeauty, if this tool is used under the eye to reduce puffiness, does the result last all day or ???  Also, do you just roll from inner to outer or back and forth or ???  Thank you so much!

Yes the results last all day. Here's a link to a video that shows how to use it: https://youtu.be/ysR4byKlXgM