Respected Contributor

Abolene and soft toilet paper to remove all makeup. Lasts forever. Anything else irritates my eyes.

Honored Contributor

I use One Love Organics cleansing oil first, which removes makeup easily. Then I follow with a milk cleanser.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I use Costco’s makeup remover pads. Buy em but the case. Usually give a couple of the packets to my girls. Only 11.99 I think. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@Harpa

Where do you purchase your Victoria Prinicipal cleanser? I just want to add that I use Clinique's Take the Day OFF when I have it from GWP otherwise I use Ponds.

@Harpa wrote:

No, not a separate. Victoria Principal cleansers are superior, I think!

@Leeny

Unfortunately, I have to go through catalog ordering:

866-736-2460. Wish it were web ordering, which is much more convenient. I think they only offer kits through the web.

I put up with it, though, because any one of her cleansers are tops! I've been using the Reclaim Botanical. Also, love her eye serums!

Honored Contributor

I've been using Cetaphil Foaming Cleanser to remove all my makeup - including eye makeup - these days.  It's gentle on my sensitive skin.  I don't wear waterproof mascara.

Respected Contributor

@Harpa

Thank You for the information. I use to receive her catalog afew years back, but haven't seen one for a long time. I am surprised they don't have a website. Thanks for the #

Plus I use to get her kits delivered on A/D then they were no longer available. I wish the Q still sold her items.

@Harpa wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@Harpa

Where do you purchase your Victoria Prinicipal cleanser? I just want to add that I use Clinique's Take the Day OFF when I have it from GWP otherwise I use Ponds.

@Harpa wrote:

No, not a separate. Victoria Principal cleansers are superior, I think!

@Leeny

Unfortunately, I have to go through catalog ordering:

866-736-2460. Wish it were web ordering, which is much more convenient. I think they only offer kits through the web.

I put up with it, though, because any one of her cleansers are tops! I've been using the Reclaim Botanical. Also, love her eye serums!

Frequent Contributor

Only one I ever purchase is lancome ! The best imo ! Conditioning not drying 

Esteemed Contributor

I use coconut oil or some other sort of oil.  Inexpensive and effective.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

My mother always bought the DOVE beauty bar for our household.  I have never bathed with anything else.  My face gets washed in the shower with the Dove bar soap along with everything else.  I've never bought a makeup remover.  I once worked with a lovely older lady and she had always used Ponds.  She had beautiful skin.   

Respected Contributor

The best I've found...I wear waterproof and this works great.

Image result for eye q's makeup remover