Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

Dr.Denese skincare products work for me. Eye Fixer Upper is for indidvidual top/bottom or both. The Collegan eye cream can be used all over the eye. I'm in the 50++ with sensitive skin and I can this line of products and see results. I love the Collegan Eye as my #1. Hope you see the same results that do.

Dr D discontinued the lower and upper eye creams a few years ago, I liked them too. 

Respected Contributor

tatcha pearl undereye

Honored Contributor

@Blackcatmom 

Yes!  I have gone through what seems like hundreds of eye creams in search of one that does the job of minimizing fine lines & providing the right amount of hydration without being greasy, plus wears well under make-up.  FOUND IT!

85C7256B-3166-4B8A-AB41-7B8BE65F585D.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I have been using the Roc brand retinol eye cream and I love it.  It has helped reduce the smile lines on the outside of my eyes and I also put it on a small line between my eyebrows that is practically gone now.

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

From one black cat mom to another, I like CereVe eye cream.  Very inexpensive, it's a gel and goes on so smooth and light.  I've also tried them all, from La Mer on down, and they all irritate my eyes.  This does not and moisturizes my eye area in addition to helping with lines and puffiness.

@Tessa Mendoza 

I'm in the market for an eye cream or gel.  I see where you recommended CeraVe eye cream.  I have really sensitive eyes, too, and most things I have tried really make my eyes water and itch.  Plus, I worry about getting milia, so I stopped using all creams or gels under my eyes.  My eyes are really starting to look bad now and I need to use something!  You said in your post that this is light --- does it really absorb well so that it does not appear greasy or oily?  Thanks for replying!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Blackcatmom 

Yes!  I have gone through what seems like hundreds of eye creams in search of one that does the job of minimizing fine lines & providing the right amount of hydration without being greasy, plus wears well under make-up.  FOUND IT!

85C7256B-3166-4B8A-AB41-7B8BE65F585D.png

Your enthusiasm was too much, @SurferWife ! I picked one up, too, and this is a very nice eye cream!

I, too, seem to have gone through 100s!

If I were correcting fine lines, though, I would go with more of a treatment product: gentle AHAs, retinol... then top off with a nice hydrating cream, such as the O'o.