Frequent Contributor

I've bought so many eye creams that don't work. Has anybody purchased an eye product that really works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eye?

Esteemed Contributor

@Blackcatmom  Clinique Repair Wear Anti Gravity eye cream. I've been using it for many years. I love it. It addresses lines, wrinkles & puffiness. Also tightens up the surrounding skin nicely.

Respected Contributor

@Blackcatmom I've been using Bobbi Brown's Extra Eye Repair Cream for over a year now and if I skip a night, I can see the difference.  It's expensive but I've been using the same jar for over a year and I still have probably another month or two worth of cream left. It's very thick and rich so a tiny bit goes a long way.  

New Contributor

Hi Blackcatmom - Epionce - Renewal Eye Cream is the best. I started using it recently and started seeing good results within few days. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dr.Denese skincare products work for me. Eye Fixer Upper is for indidvidual top/bottom or both. The Collegan eye cream can be used all over the eye. I'm in the 50++ with sensitive skin and I can this line of products and see results. I love the Collegan Eye as my #1. Hope you see the same results that do.

Honored Contributor

@Blackcatmom wrote:

I've bought so many eye creams that don't work. Has anybody purchased an eye product that really works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eye?

I also have bought so many eye creams and nothing seemed to do anything until I tried Elemis Peptide4 Eye Recovery Cream.  I have noticed so much improvement around my eyes with the lines and wrinkles.  Started using it at the very end of February so its only been about 6 weeks or so.  I will continue using it.

Trusted Contributor

@Blackcatmom     I have tried different eye creams, was not impressed with any of them, until I found Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream.  Not only is the price affordable, $15.49, but after using this for the past few years, I am very impressed and happy with it. It's not greasy and goes on smooth. It has diminished the fine lines I had. Its simple and does the job!  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

From one black cat mom to another, I like CereVe eye cream.  Very inexpensive, it's a gel and goes on so smooth and light.  I've also tried them all, from La Mer on down, and they all irritate my eyes.  This does not and moisturizes my eye area in addition to helping with lines and puffiness.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased Josie Maran's  new eye cream with Sephora discount. Sounds interesting.  Did not receive it yet.

Contributor

Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip cream. I've been using it for about 20 years with great results.  It is very thick so I only use it at night.  It's super emollient and my eye area soaks it up and is still hydrated the next day when I wake up.  I recently turned 55 and I have no crows feet, only very faint fine lines and I give credit to this product.  In my opinion, it's the best!