Valued Contributor

What are some of your favorite eye creams.  I am over 70 with fine lines and wrinkles...thanks for all advice.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie Eye Cream is my old faithful.  I've used it for years.  I try others but always seem to go back.  Recently I received a sample of Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream so I'm trying it out. It's only been a few days but so far, so good. 

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto 

I am a fan of all of these!

This is great for nighttime.  I currently use this one in my PM routine.  I have found that it doesn't play well under make-up.

82A7D210-58DF-4526-9CD5-D198E125ACC3.jpeg

This one wears GREAT under make-up.  It's probably my second favorite.

D4456E08-B103-44BF-9E69-378F097455F6.jpeg

Another good one for nighttime.

EDB4CD8C-64AA-4C8A-AF49-90A8E78AD161.jpeg

Naturium is my personal favorite for daytime use.

B2A3AC8D-A936-45F1-B634-133F7DB9E2EB.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

M Asam Vino Gold, Vino Lift, or Collagen Lift; been switching out between these 3 for years.  Tried Mad Hippie back this summer when I ran out and couldn't wait to get back to M Asam.

Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Cream Recs

[ Edited ]

I like Elemis eye cream.  Been using it for over a year and really like it.  It is a bit pricey so wanted to mention that if that is an issue.  I try and get it if a good sale comes up when they are on the Q.

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto I am 62 & I need moisture in my eye area.

I have tried every brand from $$$ to $.

My 2 favorite eye creams are $.

Trader Joe Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream-Under $10 & it is really great!

Acure Radically Rejuvenating Eye Cream-Under $15 It is neither radical or rejuvenating, but it is a great hydrating eye cream.

Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Cream Recs

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

@bunjetto I am 62 & I need moisture in my eye area.

I have tried every brand from $$$ to $.

My 2 favorite eye creams are $.

Trader Joe Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream-Under $10 & it is really great!

Acure Radically Rejuvenating Eye Cream-Under $15 It is neither radical or rejuvenating, but it is a great hydrating eye cream.

@Dusty1  I've been using the Acure Radically Rejuvenating Whipped Face Cream that has a lot of peptides and supposedly a dupe for the Drunk Elephant Protini Cream.  The Acure eye cream has been on my radar, and I almost ordered it, but then I received my Clinique sample.  One of these days though. 

Honored Contributor

my favorite right now is SUNDAY RILEY Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream. along with that i use the clinique all about eyes depuffing serum.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is what I've been using for a few months and can see the difference

D4456E08-B103-44BF-9E69-378F097455F6.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

What are some of your favorite eye creams.  I am over 70 with fine lines and wrinkles...thanks for all advice.

@bunjetto My favorite duo is Trish McEvoy's Eye Serum with her Retinal Eye cream over it day and night. I have suggested to so many and they have all SEEN the difference (men and women) especially with the crows feet on the side. This combo also tackles discoloration, age spots, and texture issues. I buy it when there is a sale because it isn't cheap. You need VERY LITTLE of each so the products last a good 6 months.

"Coming to ya from Florida"