Valued Contributor

Eye Concealer for mature skin

You ladies on this blog are amazing and I need your help and advice. I'm 55 and I have been searching for a good under eye concealer for years that doesn't settle into lines or dry the skin and covers well as I have dark circles and "carry on bags" lol as I call them. I trust real ladies opinions on here, not the salespeople as they say every product is fabulous and we all know that's not true. Thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Eye Concealer for mature skin

I don't use concealer.  I either use a color corrector or eye shadow primer and then take my foundation right up to my lash line.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using the Westmore 60-second Eye Effects I got here on Q and love it! I use to use the Genie undereye product but switched to this and it works great! 

Westmore Beauty 60 Second Eye Effects Gel Instantly Tightens Wrinkles |  StyleCaster

Honored Contributor

I don't use concealer.  However, on a whim, around Thanksgiving, I purchased A399289 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illumination Duo w/Brush, to try a brightening effect and I really like it.  I wasn't sure I would because I'm not a fan of the illumination foundation.  I only need a pinhead amount. It's thick so I mix it with a tiny drop of my Skinn Luminous Oil and press/tap it in place. If you want to set with powder, I'd suggest a very light application.  The product comes in an assortment of shades so yiu can choose accordingly.

Valued Contributor

I use the IT CC cream which serves as concealer & foundation. 

Respected Contributor

Physicians Formula Concealer.....

Respected Contributor

It cosmetics Bye Bye undereye. It is waterproof. Important during a Florida summer. I also like Tarte Shape Tape. Both products spread easily and require only a teeny amount to do the job

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Award winning and less than $10.00 on Amazon, I use Maybelline Eraser in the shade 110. It never cakes or emphasizes tiny lines. It can also be used if you have a spot you wish to hide. Most days I wear no foundation but spot conceal with this. It perfects my complexion.

I have tried many including Bobbi Brown, Lancôme, a myriad of the best brands. None of them worked like this.💕

Honored Contributor

check out the Maybelline rewind stuff

it's cheap enough to try Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer #1

Respected Contributor

I use NARS radiant creamy concealer. A little goes a long way and I like it because that formulation has a wide shade range. Hope that helps!