Honored Contributor

Extreme Gratitude 4-PC A/D - item missing

A while ago I had an email from QVC saying that the perfume oil roll-on in this kit would be replaced with a wax perfume stick. (IMO, a way to reduce the cost of the kit for Philosophy and/or QVC; cheapens the overall value.)

I wasn't happy about the change, but decided I'd wait to see what the new version was like. Well, it arrived today.....only three items! No perfume oil roll-on OR substitute perfume stick. The three items (shower gel, body butter and perfume spray) were loosely packed in a box with paper over them. I took out the paper and flattened it to make sure this "stick" hadn't gotten caught up in it. Nope.

I'm about to phone QVC to ask what's going on, but wonder if anyone has received this recently and had the same problem? Suddenly this "Extreme Gratitude" kit isn't looking so great anymore, pricewise.

---------

ETA: Just got off the phone with a customer rep. She was very nice, but she couldn't find either the perfume roll-on or the new fragrance stick in their stock to send me, so the only thing she could do was give me a $14.99 credit for the missing item. The perfume roll-on used to be $25, so $15 wasn't a great credit, but it wasn't QVC's fault. The package was shipped directly from Philosophy.

I might phone them when I have time to find out why the item wasn't included. If anyone got this A/D and got all four items, I'd appreciate knowing.