Trusted Contributor

Extra 30% off items in the All Star Boutique on Evine

[ Edited ]

Lots of beauty items on sale too. The 30% off and it might be some big savings. I bought  Active Agran items which were also on sale. They also have Hummingbird farms, Ready to Wear,  E.Grant, and more on sale. You can see the code on their All Star boutique page. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Extra 30% off items in the All Star Boutique on Evine

@BdBettyB wrote:

Lots of beauty items on sale too. The 30% off and it might be some big savings. I bought  Active Agran items which were also on sale. They also have Hummingbird farms, Ready to Wear,  E.Grant, and more on sale. You can see the code on their All Star boutique page. 

Thanks for sharing @BdBettyB  I'll take a look at the site!

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Thanks for sharing @BdBettyB  I'll take a look at the site!

You betcha! 

Trusted Contributor

I went back and bought this and the Stem Cell Cleanser. With the additional 30% off! Yippee! 

Active Argan Cleansing Oil & 4-Layered 5-Minute Complete Facial Treatment System $54.99

aafco.jpg

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB  Just be a bit careful with that cleanser. Last time I ordered it it was not clear as before. It was all cloudy and the expiration date was questionable. I notified Morgen but she said that was Evine issue and then Evine had no explanation except said to send back. I did.

Just check when it arrives.

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@BdBettyB  Just be a bit careful with that cleanser. Last time I ordered it it was not clear as before. It was all cloudy and the expiration date was questionable. I notified Morgen but she said that was Evine issue and then Evine had no explanation except said to send back. I did.

Just check when it arrives.

Oh no. It's one of the few AA I haven't tried. Thank you for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

She doesn't seem to promote the cleanser like she does the stem cell cleaner , anyone use both ?