Respected Contributor

I think it will be very helpful to have the companies put expiration dates on all thier products.  If you go to checkcosmetic.net, there is a cosmetic calculator. You can enter the brand and the code to find out when a product is made.  I used that a couple times for my "questionable" products.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I think it will be very helpful to have the companies put expiration dates on all thier products.  If you go to checkcosmetic.net, there is a cosmetic calculator. You can enter the brand and the code to find out when a product is made.  I used that a couple times for my "questionable" products.

I never knew about this site. Thank you @momoftwo2007.

Honored Contributor

The Korean skincare items I buy always have dates on them.

Honored Contributor

I am not the kind of person who would mark dates on my products -- too much work for me.  Sometimes you forget how long you have something and I heard Josie say the oil expires in 2 years if I recall correctly then please mark it on your bottles.  I had a Philosophy micro-delivery exfoliator in the large pump bottle turn to soup in a year.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I never knew about this site. Thank you @momoftwo2007.

@SilleeMee  You are welcome!!