Honored Contributor

Re: Expensive skin care inferior packaging

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I would love to skincare put in tubes with clear strip down the side so you can see when to re-order. Even though I use a clean spatula each time a use a jar of cream, I know it’s exposed to the air.

Oh geez! Type way too quickly and leave out or add wrong words. Proof reading before hitting post would serve me well. Sorry.

FYI, @Shanus, you can edit your post. by clicking on the the three bars at the top right of the box and chose "edit" from the drop-down menu.

@suzyQ3  Thanks. Don’t think it can be edited after already posted, right?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I would love to skincare put in tubes with clear strip down the side so you can see when to re-order. Even though I use a clean spatula each time a use a jar of cream, I know it’s exposed to the air.

Oh geez! Type way too quickly and leave out or add wrong words. Proof reading before hitting post would serve me well. Sorry.

FYI, @Shanus, you can edit your post. by clicking on the the three bars at the top right of the box and chose "edit" from the drop-down menu.

You can edit it anytime after it posts. HTH!

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

Yup, @Shanus, that's when you can edit it. Also, you can delete your post if you prefer; there may be a time limit on that, but I'm not sure. I've deleleted many posts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland