Honored Contributor

Expensive skin care inferior packaging

TSV 150.00 not air-sealed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Expensive skin care inferior packaging

Don't know what your speaking about.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

TSV 150.00 not air-sealed.

The TSV today on 2/25 is landscape lighting.  

What TSV are you talking about that's not air sealed.

Honored Contributor

I would love to skincare put in tubes with clear strip down the side so you can see when to re-order. Even though I use a clean spatula each time a use a jar of cream, I know it’s exposed to the air.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

Don't know what your speaking about.

Open container comprises ingredients. Do research. Paula (Beautypedi)

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

I would love to skincare put in tubes with clear strip down the side so you can see when to re-order. Even though I use a clean spatula each time a use a jar of cream, I know it’s exposed to the air.

Oh geez! Type way too quickly and leave out or add wrong words. Proof reading before hitting post would serve me well. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanuswrote:

Paula website rates (CeraVe PM) high. Same with (Gold Bond Neck Cream)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No matter amount spent on luxury skin care as well drugstore. Moment container is opened air hits the ingredients are no longer stable. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityI know lots of people trust Paula implicitly.  I'm not one of them.

Although I didn't buy yesterday's Dr. P, I love what I've been using for the last several years.  Can I say that it's made me look 50?  No, but I can say that the Perricone I've been using has improved my skin compared to its past life and I pretty much figure that's as good as it gets for those of us heading towards 80.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

Oh geez! Type way too quickly and leave out or add wrong words. Proof reading before hitting post would serve me well. Sorry.

FYI, @Shanus, you can edit your post. by clicking on the the three bars at the top right of the box and chose "edit" from the drop-down menu.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland