Honored Contributor

Raw Honey - cheap and easy.  The ground honeycomb is a very mild exfoliant.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I like the exfoliating serums like Paula's Choice BHA or the AHA and Isomers. As for an exfoliating scrub serious skincare glycolic gommage is very nice

Respected Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi Gym Bunny

I have sensitive combination skin . I really enjoy  the Devita Aloe facial scrub. I recently tried the new 1000 Roses line by Andalou Naturals it is made especially for sensitive skin their Pearl exfoliator is very gentle too.I also like the Andalou Kojic sponges they have a set called "its okay to be sensitive ' one sponge is with Rosehips the other is Pomagrante . Both lines are sold on their websites ,Whole Foods , local health stores. I order mine through VitaCost . They are reasonably priced and have great ingredients. Good luck

@marmarbrooklyn  I have sensitive skin, so I appreciate you mentioning the above products!  (I've used a sunscreen from Devita, but I've been curious to try some of their other products). I'm going to check out the products you've mentioned.  Thanks, again!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@GymBunny  I love Philosophy's Microdermabrasion. I use it about 3 mornings a week. Since I use my Clarisonic at night and Retin A, can't exfoliate too much. If skin gets too irritated, I back off to twice a week. Also gave up Somerville when it went to $75-$80 a tube...that's crazy!!!

Valued Contributor
Hi @ I like celery I recently switched about 3 months ago to Devita and andalou naturals and I'm so pleased there cleansers are wonderful as well as toner and andalou natural also has a rose water mask in the line which is very soothing both brands have try me sample kits for about $20
Honored Contributor

Re: Exfoliator You Love??

[ Edited ]

@GymBunny...Paula's Choice Resist BHA & AHA exfoliators. Very gentle but exceptionally effective.

I also have PTR's Pumpkin Enzyme mask but it does aggravate my sensitive skin.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

This is what my derm recommended for clogged pores.  Love it and I have sensitive skin.

Super Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel!  Love using it, I use once a week, and I also enjoy Serious Skincare Glycolic Acid peel pads.

Honored Contributor

Re: Exfoliator You Love??

[ Edited ]

I use Alba Botanica Hawaaian exfoliator facial scrub.  It's NOT harsh and for me just perfect.  I started using 3 or 4 years ago.  It is hypo-allergic and has pineapple & papaya enzymes to clean out pores.  It gets 5 stars.  I purchase from iherb.com    Reasonably price just under $10.     Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Paula's Choice 2 percent bha liquid.