Honored Contributor

I have finally managed to mostly rid myself of my farmer tan.  However, yard work season is upon us, so I'm looking for a good exfoliating body lotion to help keep it at bay.  I do wear sunscreen, but I often don't think to reapply, and if I have to make a choice between bug spray and sunscreen the bug spray will win.  I can't tolerate both at the same time.  

Honored Contributor

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion with 12% AHA.  It's not very expensive.  $16.99 on their site and they ship free on orders of $25.00

Primary Product Shot Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion
Honored Contributor

Oh thanks!  I was looking at Gold Bond Ultimate Renewal today that calls itself exfoliating, but looking at the ingredients I wasn't seeing anything near the top of the list that appeared to be an exfoliator.  I was wondering if there was something out there that had glycolic acid or and AHA or maybe salicylic acid.  I know some foot creams use salicylic acid as their exfoliator.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Oh thanks!  I was looking at Gold Bond Ultimate Renewal today that calls itself exfoliating, but looking at the ingredients I wasn't seeing anything near the top of the list that appeared to be an exfoliator.  I was wondering if there was something out there that had glycolic acid or and AHA or maybe salicylic acid.  I know some foot creams use salicylic acid as their exfoliator.

@Icegoddessyou're welcome.  I just noticed the poor quality of the photo.  I reduced it to fit and apparently ruined the clarity in the process.  At least it gives you an idea of what it looks like, if you shop for it locally.  I think you'll be pleased that the glycolic acid is up at the top of the ingredient deck.

Honored Contributor

Re: Exfoliating Body Lotion

[ Edited ]

The Alpha is my pick, too. Great stuff.Heart

...and if you like it, then Alpha's website usually has a BOGO sometime in June. That's when I buy a whole year's worth.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee I didn't know this.  If you remember, will you post on the board when that sale starts?  Thanks if you can!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@SilleeMee I didn't know this.  If you remember, will you post on the board when that sale starts?  Thanks if you can!

Yes! Absolutely @AinhisgWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

what about something like this 

3-Pairs Grey

slip on your arms to block the sun

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Amlactin

Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice AHA Body Lotion.