Honored Contributor

Re: Evote 12h Biocomplex - Evine Beauty Line

@Linmo wrote:

@willdob3I didn't purchase it, but there are mixed reviews on Evine about it.  A few mention that the products are fragrant.  Is that your opinion as well?  If so, I won't be trying them, as my skin often reacts to those types of ingredients.

@Linmo

The products I tried were not strongly scented.

Honored Contributor

Skincare doesn't normally cause problems for me but I think this is making my skin break out. I'm considering discontinuing early. 

Regular Contributor

I've used the night time TTV for 10 days now. So far im really liking it. First off I break out  very easily. I have extremely sensitive skin and can only tolerate retinol or matrixyl 2-3 D days a week. I have had no break outs or irritation. But I notice a firmness and plumpness to my skin that appears youthful. The crepiness on my neck seems to have gone away. I  will continue to use and hope for more results with time. I've been a loyal Isomers user for over 11 years but started adding in a few Arcona products the last couple year. 

I was also very intrigued with learning about this line. I love skincare and always looking for that line  that will actually do something. i think I have tried every line on the market. This one is very interesting. I did order the booster step 1 and step 2, the night lip and the power restore to use at night over the booster. I like the feel and texture of the products so far. I think the lip product is very nice and does help. I am anxious to hear other reviews and to try some more products if anyone recomends any!

Honored Contributor

@Beautybuster wrote:

I've used the night time TTV for 10 days now. So far im really liking it. First off I break out  very easily. I have extremely sensitive skin and can only tolerate retinol or matrixyl 2-3 D days a week. I have had no break outs or irritation. But I notice a firmness and plumpness to my skin that appears youthful. The crepiness on my neck seems to have gone away. I  will continue to use and hope for more results with time. I've been a loyal Isomers user for over 11 years but started adding in a few Arcona products the last couple year. 

@Beautybuster @willdob3 - thx for posting reviews. I'm curious and will be reading the reviews prior to their return in August (?)

@willdob3 - did you have adverse effects?  Did you stop/return it? 

I'm having such great results with Isomers and Skinn, but always interested to read about new. TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Beautybuster wrote:

@Beautybuster @willdob3 - thx for posting reviews. I'm curious and will be reading the reviews prior to their return in August (?)

I'm having such great results with Isomers and Skinn, but always interested to read about new. TY

@Chi-town girl

I had a couple breakouts that I want to blame on the Evote products. No other problems but no benefits at all either. I took before photos and there was absolutely no change at all. I used all products for 20 days, then returned.

I've moved on - using up some products, continuing with some SKINN, transitioning to some new Isomers products.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Beautybuster wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I had a couple breakouts that I want to blame on the Evote products. No other problems but no benefits at all either. I took before photos and there was absolutely no change at all. I used all products for 20 days, then returned.

I've moved on - using up some products, continuing with some SKINN, transitioning to some new Isomers products.

@willdob3 - oh, bummer.  There must be something in the ingredients that didn't agree with you. 

Please post your review of the Isomers new that you bought. Interesting timing that I just got 2 enzyme products -  Skinn enzyme amour mask & Isomers enzyme peel. They should boost results - it's good to tweak regime occasionally

Whatever D brings for his June shows, I hope I don't need or want it, lol. Looking forward to the July Anniversary event.  

I only have 2 packs of the wipes in stash, need replenishment immediately! We end up using twice the amount of those wipes during summer -  outdoor events and a must have for hanging at the pool or beach. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Beautybuster wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 - oh, bummer.  There must be something in the ingredients that didn't agree with you. 

Please post your review of the Isomers new that you bought. Interesting timing that I just got 2 enzyme products -  Skinn enzyme amour mask & Isomers enzyme peel. They should boost results - it's good to tweak regime occasionally

Whatever D brings for his June shows, I hope I don't need or want it, lol. Looking forward to the July Anniversary event.  

I only have 2 packs of the wipes in stash, need replenishment immediately! We end up using twice the amount of those wipes during summer -  outdoor events and a must have for hanging at the pool or beach. 

@Chi-town girl

I thought I could live w/o D's wipes but I was wrong. I'm out & currently using Burt's Bees, but nothing compares to the SKINN wipes. I'm spoiled & plan to stock up when I see a great deal.

I picked up a few Isomers products on the last visit but never got a chance to use them because I got the Evote stuff soon after. So I'm just starting to use those & will be getting the new products in a few days. I need to find info on order of use for Isomers - the videos on Evine are not very good. I vaguely recall M discussing details about when to use, products to use together, etc. but none of that is in any of the videos.