Honored Contributor

Re: Evote 12h Biocomplex - Evine Beauty Line

Looks like an interesting line. I watched the final shows of the visit today. As much as I love serums, it's nice to have an option that combines a number of key serums into one step.

Glad to hear they will be back in July. Very interested to read reviews. I see some Skinn & Isomers users are trying it, so I'm also curious to see how it compares to Skinn. Make sure to post reviews here please!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like an interesting line. I watched the final shows of the visit today. As much as I love serums, it's nice to have an option that combines a number of key serums into one step.

Glad to hear they will be back in July. Very interested to read reviews. I see some Skinn & Isomers users are trying it, so I'm also curious to see how it compares to Skinn. Make sure to post reviews here please!!!

@Chi-town girl

Will Do! 

Valued Contributor

I caved also. I do NOT NEED anything and my E card does not need more $ registered . I am fully stocked with SKINN and love the line BUT this sounds interesting with at least the cosmetic scientist behind it. I will post after I receive and use for at least a week. Would be something if this concept truly worked. I just want healthy looking and glowing skin. I know there are no miracles but perhaps this is a line that will provide more healthy look and feel and it sure is streamlined. Fingers crossed..........

Trusted Contributor

I'm up to my eyes in skincare.  I'm waiting until the reviews come in.  
Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I caved also. I do NOT NEED anything and my E card does not need more $ registered . I am fully stocked with SKINN and love the line BUT this sounds interesting with at least the cosmetic scientist behind it. I will post after I receive and use for at least a week. Would be something if this concept truly worked. I just want healthy looking and glowing skin. I know there are no miracles but perhaps this is a line that will provide more healthy look and feel and it sure is streamlined. Fingers crossed..........

@sandylu - did the vendor say you would see any results in 1 week? 

That's a sufficient time to know iif you have immediate allergic reactions, but in most cases for me it takes a good 60-90 days to 'see' some results. 

That's why I like to read reviews for 2-3 months before trying something new that is higher priced or that would eliminate something that I'm using.  I read reviews for 3-6 months for Skinn & Isomers before I took the dive several years ago. 

Rarely do I return beauty items because you need to test drive for 90 days and then it's too late to return. So I just won't repurchase. 

The only beauty products that I recall recently seeing quick results was Skinn Neck Amour and the Enlightened Radiance capsules. Everything else took about 90 days before I could see improvements. 

Excited for those of you trying this new line! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sandylu wrote:

@sandylu - did the vendor say you would see any results in 1 week? 

That's a sufficient time to know iif you have immediate allergic reactions, but in most cases for me it takes a good 60-90 days to 'see' some results. 

That's why I like to read reviews for 2-3 months before trying something new that is higher priced or that would eliminate something that I'm using.  I read reviews for 3-6 months for Skinn & Isomers before I took the dive several years ago. 

Rarely do I return beauty items because you need to test drive for 90 days and then it's too late to return. So I just won't repurchase. 

The only beauty products that I recall recently seeing quick results was Skinn Neck Amour and the Enlightened Radiance capsules. Everything else took about 90 days before I could see improvements. 

Excited for those of you trying this new line! 

@Chi-town girl

I'm currently using the Enlightened Radiance capsules with the ER serum & moisturizer. I have 4 days left of capsules & will not purchase more for now. I have seen quick results with the capsules, too.

I am looking forward  to seeing how the Evote products work. According to the presentation, we should see noticeable results quickly. 

Regular Contributor

I caved and got the TTV. I'VE been an Isomers fan for about 11 years but recently started using dime arconna which I love their advanced A. I can only use it a couple days a week and alternate that with matrixyl 20%. I'm hoping the results are noticeable and I don't break out.. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was tempted by the before and afters and the simplicity of the system, but will wait for reviews.  I am primarily an Isomers user and have been happy with my longterm results.  I also realize that when you try something new, sometimes your skin has positive temporary results that don't last over time.

Honored Contributor

My Evote products are out for delivery! Smiley Very Happy

I'll use my last SKINN ER capsule tonight and start using Evote tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted and looked at the ingredients.  On the night cream, they used coconut oil and vegetable oil pretty high up in the deck.  I'm certainly not a chemist but that didn't impress me.  Would be interested in reviews!