Esteemed Contributor

Evote 12h Biocomplex - Evine Beauty Line

[ Edited ]

I received a sample of this from Evine with my order. It was the 12h Biocomplex Night Serum with Power Restore. I used it last night and I was very impressed with this product. It is made in Italy. This is the first time that I am considering buying a beauty product. Has anyone used this line?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evote 12h Biocomplex - Evine Beauty Line

[ Edited ]

I would like to know more about this line too. I am always looking for something that provides a result.  I just haven't found any skincare that wows me. I've tried everything from Perricone to SSC to Skinn to Isomers to Paula's Choice, and so on. I probably use more of Isomers than anything else, but I really can't tell it does anything. 

ETA: What did you like about the sample?

Trusted Contributor

Anyone getting the Evine Evote top value?

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I received a sample of this from Evine with my order. It was the 12h Biocomplex Night Serum with Power Restore. I used it last night and I was very impressed with this product. It is made in Italy. This is the first time that I am considering buying a beauty product. Has anyone used this line?

@elated

What did you like about the product?

I caught a presentation and am very curious and tempted. I wish I was about out of products and had an excuse to buy this. Even so, it may be hard to resist. This sounds very different.

Honored Contributor

I am interested in the lip product, but I cant tell if it is to be used directly on the lips or just the surrounding area.

Honored Contributor

Watching presentation now... Feel myself caving quickly... lol

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the coupon code.

Honored Contributor

Certainly not much to speak of, but Mr Rebates now has .5 percent back from Evine.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about trying both the TTV & the day trio especially with using the coupon.

Trusted Contributor

I caved. If I don't like it, I wil send it back in 30 days. Wish skincare had 60-day returns.