Honored Contributor

Evoté TTV Booster Serums & Reviews

Watched some of the presentation for the TTV booster serum - looks very interesting.

Evening treatment. Use it for 20 days straight, serum#1 for 10, then serum#2 for next 10. Do this 4x/yr and the TTV is an annual supply.

Anyone picking it up? Reviews for the other items?

Evoté Beauty 12h BioComplex 2-Step Night Face Elixir System 0.5 oz Each - 312-933
312-933- Evoté Beauty 12h BioComplex 2-Step Night Face Elixir System 0.5 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Evoté TTV Booster Serums & Reviews

I got a sample of the Evote eye cream and I must say it is wonderful - but not spending $58 for .5 oz.!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I got a sample of the Evote eye cream and I must say it is wonderful - but not spending $58 for .5 oz.!

@hoosieroriginal I also rec'd the day & night eye cream samples, but haven't tried yet. It looks like a good quality line. $80 for a 1yr supply of booster is a decent price.

Skinn Age Reset & DWP working well & at better price points. Plus I know that I'm shopping the Skinn Anniversary sale in a couple of weeks so I'm not buying any Evote this visit, maybe another time

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal I also rec'd the day & night eye cream samples, but haven't tried yet. It looks like a good quality line. $80 for a 1yr supply of booster is a decent price.

Skinn Age Reset & DWP working well & at better price points. Plus I know that I'm shopping the Skinn Anniversary sale in a couple of weeks so I'm not buying any Evote this visit, maybe another time

@Chi-town girl - I use Skinn too - the Age Reset wasn't my favorite.  I love the Stem Regen Elite and the 24 Hr Youth Preservation Cream.  The Age Reset bothered me because it smelled so chemically.  I'll stick with Dimitri, he has great prices and sets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I use Skinn too - the Age Reset wasn't my favorite.  I love the Stem Regen Elite and the 24 Hr Youth Preservation Cream.  The Age Reset bothered me because it smelled so chemically.  I'll stick with Dimitri, he has great prices and sets.

@hoosieroriginal - I also use the Stem Rejen +  the Enlightened Radiance products for a.m. with AR/DWP for pm. Love integrating some Isomers serums. Evine gets a good share of my beauty wallet.

With new technologies and ingredients,  it's good to occasionally try something new even if it's for the weekend as a booster. 

Honored Contributor

I just got the eye cream samples too!

I don't have a clue how their products are really but I appreciate their presentations more than the other husband and wife team duo!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I tried Evote when they had their first TTV. Got that and a couple other products, including the seasonal treatment. None of the products did a thing. ALL were supposed to give visible results quickly. 

I won't waste my money on the line again.