Honored Contributor

Re: Evines 20% flash sale ends tonight at 7 pm...but...

@porcelain wrote:

It's not the whole site. Lots of Skinn included in the sale, but no Isomers. Bummer!

I saw some Isomers items at reduced prices.

Honored Contributor

Wooops, you are right. There are some Isomers items on page 2 of the sale. Wish they were the ones I'm interested in. It looks like they've gathered anything with a discount of 20% or greater and called it a sale. Good way to highlight discounts people might have missed. A lot of these items were on sale before though...

I thought it was an additional 20% and it's not.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:
Says, virtually entire site, 20 percent off, no minimum. However, I put an item in my cart, and price was still at full price, and shipping, at check out. So, is it the entire site, or only selected items? Anyone know? Before I call?

Thank you, thank you, thank you @Dazlin for the heads-up on this 20% off offer on Evine!

I was eyeing the last few drops of my bottle of Sacred Oils Multi-Vitamin Nutrient Complex, #310-081

310-081.jpg

when I saw your post. This product is usually never on sale by itself but is often included with a kit of products I have no use for. I have very dry skin that can become irritated at the drop of a hat and this is one of the few and best products to sooth the skin around my eyes.

Luckily, this was one of the products that had the 20% off discount and I snapped it up. The shipping and handling of $4.99 is rather ridiculous for such a teeny, tiny bottle but that 20% off really helps and it will last me a long time since I only use it around my eyes.

Again, thanks a bunch!

Respected Contributor

Well I missed out on getting this email. For some reason I stopped getting any emails from them other than order status emails. Called them and they have no idea why. Woman Frustrated