Honored Contributor

Has Free Shipping & 6 Value Pay with their card Today Only.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, the thing is they only have the free shipping when they're not featuring anything I want to buy that day.  So, I'd get free shipping, but it would be at the higher Evine price.  I hate the way they play around with their pricing.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

And their regular shipping tends to be pretty steep.

Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Yeah, the thing is they only have the free shipping when they're not featuring anything I want to buy that day.  So, I'd get free shipping, but it would be at the higher Evine price.  I hate the way they play around with their pricing.

Haha! I know @2blonde. I too don't care for anything from them on the "free shipping" days.

But, boy do I love when there is a 15-20% off coupon floating around on my favorite vendors' days!

And additionaly, with a free shipping on the item I want! And on TTV, preferably with A/D, on the item I want from my Favorite Vendor!

Oh dreams, dreams..... But sometimes, occasionally this happens to me on Evine Smiley Happy

Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics two TTVs are up with 6 value pays and free shipping with your Evine card just thru tonight. 

Respected Contributor

I never see anything to buy on this shopping channel.  Seems like every time I think to flip by it, they are presenting watches.  I call it the watch channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I never see anything to buy on this shopping channel.  Seems like every time I think to flip by it, they are presenting watches.  I call it the watch channel. 

I don't even turn shopping channels on. But everything I need to know, I pick up from either this Board, or because I have a couple vendors I like and buy from occasionally on here and on Evine,

I also know when those vendors come back with a visit, as this means - Deals! Also checking quickly with both web sites' schedules, as well as e-mails I get on what might be of interest to me.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Has Free Shipping & 6 Value Pay with their card Today Only.

Thank you very much for this info. 

For me it is a great deal today because what I need is practically never cheaper and I am out of it. 

So I bought duo cleansers with tea tree oil, I am addicted to it. No shipping, no tax, $5  x 6 months. And 2 eyelash protein, I am on my last tube. It works like a charm for me.

Happy dance!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If you talking about Isomers Tea Tree Cleansers @SANNA, I buy them too. True, always same price for a duo.

I even got them on A/D, though I keep pushing next delivery forward like forever! Because they last and last.... and I have other favorite cleansers as well.

Eyelash protein is good too, if not anything - at least protecting lashes from harshness of mascara! Smiley Happy I like to get quite a few things on Evine.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

If you talking about Isomers Tea Tree Cleansers @SANNA, I buy them too. True, always same price for a duo.

I even got them on A/D, though I keep pushing next delivery forward like forever! Because they last and last.... and I have other favorite cleansers as well.

Eyelash protein is good too, if not anything - at least protecting lashes from harshness of mascara! Smiley Happy I like to get quite a few things on Evine.

Last few Isomers shows I really stocked up,plus I have some stash,lol. 

So ,tea tree cleansers  I  really needed.  It's my all time favorite. 

And that eyelash thing changed my eyelashes  dramatically. I have never had great lashes , I am fair and blond and my lashes were thin and invisible. Up until I tried this product. Now at 54 I have nice, long( for me) ,brown,healthy looking lashes.