Regular Contributor

Did anyone else get an evine survey?  They did it right...like it wasn't ten pages long, but short, to the point.  They said "Don't hold back".  I didn't.  I said just what we've all felt.  Interesting... I have REALLY cut back on ordering.  REALLY...I wonder if it's connected.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't receive a survey and stopped shopping on Evine over a year ago because of the high shipping costs. They were higher then the Q and HSN and rarely had free reduced shipping days. I started shopping when they were ShopNBC and loved the Cook's Companion cookware. Last week I wanted to buy two crystal bowls that were a "last click" item and the shipping was $6.99 per bowl...I think NOT!

Regular Contributor

One thing I did tell the survey was the high dollar single jars of a new cream did not interest me because I knew it was all about shipping $$$.  I mentioned to go back to the beauty kits which gave us an intro to newer items.  Also lessen the blow of individual S&H.  Well, they asked.

Respected Contributor

Good for you! Hopefully they will take some action on the areas that were of concern to you. Their shipping just makes no sense to me. A small tiny item that costs $6.99 to ship is a turn off when there is free shipping with many other places.

Honored Contributor

I got the survey. I said their shipping charges were too high and that there needs to be better buying incentives to receive free shipping...for all cc and not just theirs.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the survey.  I have an Evine card too.

I honestly don't mind that they offer incentives to Evine cardholders only.  IMO there should be some incentive for having that card.

HSN does the same thing.  I no longer have that card but I think those who do should get some advantages.

My complaint would be their ridiculous s/h charges too.  And the fact that if they do have a free s/h incentive, you have to place one big order.  It should add up throughout the day then drop the s/h charge when you hit the magic number.