Respected Contributor

Re: Evine - new beauty line, SIROT - launching with Aug 19th TTV

Here's the TTV, if anyone's interested.  The TTV price dropped during the Noon prelaunch period to $89.60.  S&H remained at $6.99  HTH'sWoman Happy

SIROT™ Four-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Collection for Face & Hands - 311-863

311-863- SIROT™ Four-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Collection for Face & Hands

SIROT™ Four-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Collection for Face & Hands

SET INCLUDES:
Full Size Facial Resurgence Serum - 1 oz
Full Size Essential Day Cream SPF 20 - 1.7 oz
Full Size Restorative Night Cream - 1.7 oz
Travel Size Daytime Hand Perfection Cream SPF 20 - 1 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Your search for beautifully creamy, transformative skincare is over! What makes this complete Sirot experience so exciting is its patent-pending Transformative Glass Technology. Developed by Ellen Sirot, a hand supermodel who's hands have starred in thousands of ads, Sirot gives your skin the appearance of being more glass-like and youthful looking.

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS TRANSFORMATIVE GLASS TECHNOLOGY?
We're glad you asked. It uses a special blend of selected silicates and silanes, molecules based on silicium (silicon), an essential mineral found in every organ of the human body. This mineral is essential to the production of elastin and plays a key role in collagen construction to keep our bodies, skin, hair and nails functioning at optimal levels.

Transformative Glass Technology is a targeted transporter ingredient so similar in composition to natural sebum the skin recognizes and absorbs the formula almost instantly, diffusing vital nutrients and minerals on contact. The formula then continues to work like a sponge, helping the skin appear plump and softening the look of wrinkles. The refractive properties of silicates act as a mirror to reflect light helping the skin appear brighter and more radiant.

FORMULA FACTS:
  • No parabens
  • No sulfate
  • No petroleum/petrolatum
  • No mineral oil
  • No ethanol
  • No phthalates
  • No artificial colors
  • No animal testing
  • Dermatologically tested
  • 100% natural fragrance

BENEFITS:
Facial Resurgence Serum:
  • High concentration of Transformative Glass Technology™ and hyaluronic acid
  • Nourishes and defends your skin
  • Provides vitamins and replenishes moisture
  • Skin appears smoother and more plump for a more youthful look
  • Antioxidants scavenge free radicals
  • Skin appears moist and dewy, which helps improve the appearance of skin tone
  • Pump dispenser with cap
  • Clean, fresh scent

Essential Day Cream SPF 20:
  • Provides rich moisture
  • Helps protect skin from UV rays with SPF 20
  • Contains antioxidant vitamins
  • Improves look of elasticity and skin tone
  • Helps appearance of existing sun damage and new lines and wrinkles
  • Non-greasy, dries quickly, lightweight, creamy and soft feel
  • Skin appears dewy, soft and more youthful
  • Complexion appears to be more even
  • Comes with a pump dispenser and cap
  • Clean, fresh scent

Restorative Night Cream:
  • Help combat the visible signs of aging by deeply moisturizing for smoother, more even, luminous skin
  • Stimulates the look of collagen
  • Helps enhance, revitalize, and defend skin
  • Contains calming agents, amino acids and conditioning agents
  • Helps prevent water loss
  • Skin appears more smooth, soft and plump
  • Scavenges free radicals and diffuses vitamins
  • Skin appears rested, nourished, dewy and moist
  • Contained moisture helps plump the appearance of skin
  • Pump dispenser and cap
  • Lightweight and creamy
  • Clean, fresh scent

Daytime Hand Perfection Cream SPF 20:
  • Provides rich moisture
  • Helps protect skin from UV rays with SPF 20
  • Contains antioxidant vitamins and helps improve the look of elasticity and tone
  • Helps prevent water loss
  • Helps diminish the appearance of existing sun damage and prevent appearance of new lines and wrinkles
  • Non-greasy formula, dries quickly, lightweight, creamy and soft feel
  • Softens the look of skin so that it appears dewy
  • Scavenges free radicals so that your skin looks more youthful and your complexion appears to be more even
  • Comes in a tube with a flip-open cap
  • Clean, fresh scent

Made in Italy

HOW TO USE:
Facial Resurgence Serum:
Apply mornings and evening to a clean face, neck and décolleté, massaging in gently until absorbed.

Essential Day Cream SPF 20:
Every morning, apply a small amount of product to your face and massage in until absorbed. Repeat application after washing and before sun exposure.

Restorative Night Cream:
Apply every evening to face, gently massaging until complete absorption. Avoid eye area.

Daytime Hand Perfection Cream SPF 20:
Every morning, apply a small amount of product to clean hands and massage in until absorbed. Repeat application after washing and before sun exposure.

INGREDIENTS:
Facial Resurgence Serum: Aqua (water), homosalate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, hydrogenated polydecene, mica, glycerin, dimethicone, sodium silicate, dioleyl tocopheryl methylsilanol, titanium dioxide, sodium polyacrylate, isopropyl myristate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hyaluronate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, bht, sodium hydroxide, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, mannitol, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, niacinamide, oleyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, retinyl palmitate, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, acetyl tetrapeptide-9, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, dmdm hydantoin.

Essential Day Cream SPF 20: Active ingredients: octinoxate 6.0%, octocrylene 2.5%, titanium dioxide 0.7%,,zinc oxide 3.8% inactive ingredients: water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, dicaprylyl ether, c12-15 alkyl ethylhexanoate, cetearyl olivate, mica, sorbitan olivate, panthenol, dimethicone, sodium silicate, dioleyl tocopheryl methylsilanol, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, polysorbate 60, acrylates copolymer, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, xanthan gum, calendula officinalis flower extract, triethoxycaprylylsilane, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, hydrolyzed soybean fiber, aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf extract, vp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, hydrolyzed sesame protein pg-propyl methylsilanediol, ylang ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil, pentylene glycol, carbomer, polysorbate 20, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, niacinamide, allantoin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, oleyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, soluble collagen, retinyl palmitate, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.

Restorative Night Cream: Aqua (water), cyclopentasiloxane, squalane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hydrogenated polydecene, butylene glycol, isononyl isononanoate, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, mica, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, panthenol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium silicate, dioleyl tocopheryl methylsilanol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, soluble collagen, niacinamide, allantoin, dimethiconol, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl glucoside, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, xanthan gum, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, calendula officinalis flower extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed soybean fiber, hexyldecanol, bht, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, stearic acid, cetylhydroxyproline palmitamide, bisabolol, ppg-25 laureth-25, oleyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.

Daytime Hand Perfection Cream SPF 20: Water (aqua), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, butylene glycol, dimethicone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, panthenol, sodium silicate, dioleyl tocopheryl methylsilanol, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tea (camellia sinensis) leaf extract, ylang ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil, tribehenin, ceramide ng, peg-10 phytosterol, niacinamide, oleyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer,hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, mica, citric acid, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hexylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, pentylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, retinyl palmitate, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol.

Average Days of Supply: Hand cream is seven to 10 days; all others are 60 days

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Skippity skip skip skippity skip......

Trusted Contributor

I would order the TTV and maybe eye serum in a hot minute if it wasn't for the total of $14. shipping. Then if I don't like it I can either spend another $14 to send it back or just keep it. Their shipping costs turn me off.
Honored Contributor

@Gokat - thx for posting the TTV details. I just started to watch the premiere show from DVR.

Evine pricing is crazy.  3 price changes for the TTV kit within a week. It's a 20% price reduction,  not 40! Deceptive marketing!!!

I was going to buy the hand duo, but no reduction of s&h nor the item price. Had I used my 15% off coupon on monday, I would have scored a better price than during their launch. And $7 to ship it Woman Surprised That was enough to shut me down from purchasing. 

I'm happy with my skin care regime so the TTV is not tempting.  And I recently started to use the Isomer's Redensify trio that includes a hand cream.  Interested to see how they perform during the next 3 mths. Then I might try the Sirot hand duo. Hopefully they will be very successful today and offer us better pricing next visit perhaps a larger quantity lot size = lower pricing.

For those purchasing, pls post reviews!  I hope the products perform well for you.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Who knew? You didn't have LOL anywhere that I saw.

I watched the first hour of Sirot. They have to be the world's worst models. If they had stopped rubbing and patting for a second maybe we could have seen how they looked after applying the creams. pat pat pat. Obsessive! And why, if the 'inventor' of this line had no make up on her neck as she said, why was she afraid to apply the one drop of neck cream to her own neck to give us an inkling of how it might look? No reason in the world that I can think of.  But no, she only put it on her hand. And since she's had beautiful hands all her life, we know she hasn't been using this hand creme because she hadn't invented it yet!!! Something fishy, here. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get the biggest kick out of observing Evine, @Chi-town girl .  Their "creative marketing" techniques always give me a chuckle.  Talk about "what not to do".Woman LOL  I keep hoping they'll turn the corner soon.Woman Wink

Not particularly in need of anything here either, but will tune in later for the dog and pony show to see what all the "transformative glass technology" hubbub is about.  Not an easy sell here so they'd better somehow 'splain to me that me glass won't crack!  Not a good look dontchaknow  Woman LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You mean you don't go around patting your skin all day so someone will notice, @Judaline?!?Woman LOL

I'll be tuning in later here.  Thanks for your early observations.  Gives pause when the inventor isn't enthusiastic enough about their product to want to use it on air. 

...and then there's our boy, Dimitri, who slathers for hour on hour!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

You mean you don't go around patting your skin all day so someone will notice, @Judaline?!?Woman LOL

I'll be tuning in later here.  Thanks for your early observations.  Gives pause when the inventor isn't enthusiastic enough about their product to want to use it on air. 

...and then there's our boy, Dimitri, who slathers for hour on hour!Woman LOL

Woman LOL @Gokat Woman LOL you crack me up! Heather & the other beauty hosts raving  that they have seen improvements thanks to...begin the manic jig dance... Skinn, Suzanne Somers, Isomers, Beekman, Consult Beauty, drum roll please...it's all b/c of Sirot Woman LOL What are we supposed to believe,  lol?  

They mix brand usage and will insist it's the product 'du jour' that will produce the best results. They really don't know. And what about the possibility the best results are due to using brand A + brand C after dumping brand E?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Gokat I just emailed evine and let them know about the models and the poor directing. If they're on the ball, they'll pass it on for the next show. More 2 hour shows coming up. I think a little of Heather (and the inventor) goes a long way.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Gokat I just emailed evine and let them know about the models and the poor directing. If they're on the ball, they'll pass it on for the next show. More 2 hour shows coming up. I think a little of Heather (and the inventor) goes a long way.

Erm, I think Heather is their best beauty host...tonights shows star ole' marblemouth fast talker herself @Gokat so have fun with that! Woman LOL

I noticed the main ingredient in all the products is sodium silica...the same thing used in Peter Thomas Roth's Firm-x instant eye and face lift, SSC Insta-tox and the infamous Jeuveness Ageless...it is the temporary lifting agent in all of these brands...so instant wrinkle relief should be evident...as well as temporary! I found a small PTR firm x eye and used it today...blasted thing takes work or you get that white film grrrrr but I finally got it to work ok and yes, my slight crows feet disappeared like magic! well... until I wash my face later tonight hahahaha Woman Wink

first impressions: the model seems nice enough,she didn't model her famous hands close up (hmm), the line seems average for the price point, Evine stinks with shipping (and for a product launch! Management should be fired!) and Heather's over excitement of selling 900 of the ttv's...well, knowing D sells on average 15 to 20K of his ttv's...hardly seems like something to get all up in the air about...JMHO hope to hear from those buying to see if this line lives up to the hype...