Honored Contributor

Evine live TS with Active Argon oil by Morgan Shick

I ordered the TS .... and then went back to read the reviews.... then I cancelled it.

The reviews were pretty spead out, but not much was over a 3 star. Most said it had too much scent. I do not like fake scented facial products, so I cancelled. I also thought the price was a bit much.

I will stick to my Skinn and Isomers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine live TS with Active Argon oil by Morgan Shick

@SeaMaidenI'm with you on the scent.  I don't mind the brief scent from my Perricone products which many do not like, but I don't like most scents on my face, and none that last more than a few seconds.  -- I've been using Josie's unscented argan oil on my face for the last few weeks.  So far, so good!

Even with the WEN I like -  I don't buy for scents -  just for what works well for the condition of my hair.

Trusted Contributor

It all sounds so good and looks so good whem Josie M. doe sthe appearances and the whipped argon oil but I ordreed real raw argon oil from a company and my skins is not softer. I tell have bumps on the back of my arms and legs and hips..........ugh nothing is working.

Trusted Contributor

Remember when Johoba oil was all the rage?

Honored Contributor

I was tempted.  I'm glad I read this thread. WHY do these products have to contain scents and fragrances?  They are known irritants to some!!!  No sale...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am wondering if maybe that is the scent of these products. She needs to add scent to cover it up.

Respected Contributor

"Active" Argan?  Seriously?  Oxygen rich water?  Umm, yeah, it is after all H2O.  Adding another O molecule is not necessarily a good thing, though.  

Ozonized argan oil?  What?  Good grief.  Hype, branding, market niche.  Please don't fall for this false science.  

Honored Contributor

Reminds me again of what Mauela of Isomers said. You don't want to 'oxidize' anything. That's why we take antioxidants. And she's a scientist. Too bad I didn't remember this before I ordered it and had to send it back.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Reminds me again of what Mauela of Isomers said. You don't want to 'oxidize' anything. That's why we take antioxidants. And she's a scientist. Too bad I didn't remember this before I ordered it and had to send it back.

@Judaline  I don't know anything about the products, their methods, or the vendor, but I think you misread.  The "special method" they're trying to sell is that the argan oil is Ozonized, not Oxidized.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

"Active" Argan?  Seriously?  Oxygen rich water?  Umm, yeah, it is after all H2O.  Adding another O molecule is not necessarily a good thing, though.  

Ozonized argan oil?  What?  Good grief.  Hype, branding, market niche.  Please don't fall for this false science.  

@Bella Carro  Argan oil and Hydrogen Peroxide?  SMH