Respected Contributor

Re: Evine, is it a problem to order

I place a few orders a year with them... mostly beauty related, but some other things too.   In my experience, orders arrive quickly and correctly, refunds are processed promptly, and customer service has always been great.  You have to be aware, when ordering from them, that they do not refund original shipping charges, so choose carefully!

Regular Contributor

IMO-I would only order something you're sure you wont be returning. Their return policy and shipping rates are way out of the norm for online retailers. If it isnt hassel free (which returns are a hassel with evine) I'm not interested in shopping at the sight.

Esteemed Contributor

I've gotten great customer service from evine.  Never a problem returning anything.  Customer service is fabulous.  Also, just received Michael's perfect fabulous 150 facet london blue ttv ring.  It was delivered on time as all of their packages are and it took me longer to pick my jaw up from the ground after seeing that gorgeous ring then it did waiting for it to be delivered, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't order a lot, but have been placing orders with Evine going back to 1995 when they were known as Value Vision.  I have never had a problem with an order and the very few times when I have returned an item everything was processd as expected. I have not returned anything to Evine in several years, but at one point they did not refund original s&h.  I do hope that even if if they charge a fee for using the easy return post paid label, that they refund original s&h. Yes, I realize that the easy return label fee is frequently the same-- or close to-- whatever the original s&h was, and in some cases where the original s&h was free or reduced it can be more.

I recently had an intersting discussion on the bus with another passenger.  She admired my Patricia Nash bag, and I mentioned it was purchased from Evine. One thing led to another and we had a nice discussion about the shopping channels.  This lady had some very nice things to say about Evine's overall, particularly their fashion lines.  In fact, she was wearing a  Kate & Mallory faux leather moto jacket.  The jacket looked really nice. Being so close my eyes could tell the leather was faux, but it appeared to be well made and it looked good on her.