Valued Contributor
Just received a notice that they're substituting a consult beaute a/d (the firming serum and firming eye cream) with something from Active Argan! What? What's worse, this was the consult TTV the last time the Dubrows were on, a bit more than a month ago. Not even time for one a/d shipment. I've been disappointed with them in the past when cancelling a/d programs, but this takes the cake! Too bad, I did like the consulte firming serum, felt it was as effective as perricone and a lot cheaper.
Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
Just received a notice that they're substituting a consult beaute a/d (the firming serum and firming eye cream) with something from Active Argan! What? What's worse, this was the consult TTV the last time the Dubrows were on, a bit more than a month ago. Not even time for one a/d shipment. I've been disappointed with them in the past when cancelling a/d programs, but this takes the cake! Too bad, I did like the consulte firming serum, felt it was as effective as perricone and a lot cheaper.

@Fluke67 - I had several AD orders with Beekman and Skinn. And I rec'd 3 separate letters via usps telling me about a substitution. No thanks. I cancelled all three of them.

Evine does a terrible job with AD fulfillment

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My orders take 2 weeks to arrive. I rarely if ever order from them because of that...

Trusted Contributor

Not surprised at all. So much so that when I put something on auto delivery I know for certain I will not be seeing future shipments. But I take a chance & sometimes they do surprise me. Calling their CS is hit or a miss. since I mostly buy isomers I have decided to buy direct whenever possible. 

Super Contributor

Re: Evine - aargh😡

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11The same with me.  Another reason for me not ordering is a slow or non-working website and staying on hold "like forever" to wait for a customer service representative to take my order.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't made a purchase from them in years, but when I did, the same situation happened to me with the sudden stopping of an AD.

Not sure how they stay afloat with such horrible CS!

Honored Contributor

How in the world do they think it is okay to substitute an AD with another brand's products??? That is not okay!! I've never had that happen but I don't hardly ever do anything on AD. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i agree with Happy Daze, why in the world would you want something from another brand that you had on Auto, makes no sense.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

How in the world do they think it is okay to substitute an AD with another brand's products??? That is not okay!! I've never had that happen but I don't hardly ever do anything on AD. 

I agree, that is strange. I purchased a few things from them but stopped when about a year ago I logged in and it showed I had 4 items in my cart that were all over $200. I cleared the cart and removed my information and never ordered online again.  I've ordered through the customer rep on the phone one other time, but have since stopped ordering from them altogether!

Valued Contributor
@HappyDaze, that's exactly what I thought. I've had them cancel some isomers AD, but never a substitution. The products were not even similar - the "replacement" was body oil and cream or something like that. Completely 😲