Honored Contributor

Free shipping with use of their credit card!!!

Honored Contributor

wow that would save me $36 because of all the things I want to buy but I'm still not biting and opening a card, lol!

Honored Contributor

I have no problem using their CC if I want to order. With their high shipping, their free shipping days are a real blessing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Today

[ Edited ]

LOL!!! I just saw the email. Wonder how much more damage I will do. LOL!!! I need a set of 4 Ylang Ylang Tuberose bar soaps for starters. Love the scent.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Shelbelle 

I have an item I need and you just saved me lots of dollars!

Bless you!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I posted in another thread that I thought it was a little shady for Evine to offer free s/h yesterday when they had fashion day Saturday and featured Vanessa Williams. She also had shows yesterday with much of the same merchandise.  So anyone who ordered her items Saturday had to pay s/h but yesterday, it was free.

Luckily, I held off and ordered yesterday.  Had I ordered Saturday I would have been an unhappy camper.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I posted in another thread that I thought it was a little shady for Evine to offer free s/h yesterday when they had fashion day Saturday and featured Vanessa Williams. She also had shows yesterday with much of the same merchandise.  So anyone who ordered her items Saturday had to pay s/h but yesterday, it was free.

Luckily, I held off and ordered yesterday.  Had I ordered Saturday I would have been an unhappy camper.

Luckily I was able to cancel the 2 items I did order on fashion day at midnight and re-ordered them at the same price and took advantage of the free shipping, along with a lot of other items.  I bought some Beekman, and a couple of clearance Waterford items for gifting at the holidays.  That free shipping saved me a bundle - at least $50.  I still have some stuff in my cart but can't justify at this point.  I really did some damage, but "most" of my holiday shopping is done Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Luckily I was able to cancel the 2 items I did order on fashion day at midnight and re-ordered them at the same price and took advantage of the free shipping, along with a lot of other items.  I bought some Beekman, and a couple of clearance Waterford items for gifting at the holidays.  That free shipping saved me a bundle - at least $50.  I still have some stuff in my cart but can't justify at this point.  I really did some damage, but "most" of my holiday shopping is done Woman Very Happy

That is great you were able to do that.  A lot of the clothing items that were at an event price went up in price at the end of fashion day so it wasn't worth it for a lot of people to cancel and reorder to get free s/h.