Respected Contributor

Re: Evine-Skinn-Subscription??

@wenfen wrote:

I just checked my subscriptions (I currently have 3) with Evine & they go on for years, 2021 etc...with no end in sight.  Does anyone else have their subscriptiions like this?

Yes, mine all go for years. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

v@wenfen wrote:

I just checked my subscriptions (I currently have 3) withEvinee & they go on for years, 2021 etc...with no end in sight.  Does anyone else have theirsubscriptiionss like this?

@wenfen  I  just received a  very nice letter in the mail yesterday  from Evine Live saying that one of my Skinn Subscriptions will be late, but not to worry and that it will be sent out very soon.  No talk of cancellation at all.  So far I guess they will continue?

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden...Looks like our Evine Skinn Subscription Program is coming to an end.

I just received a letter today from Evine telling me that since "The Final Skinn Cosmetics shows were back in December".."this will impact your Subscription program (s) as we will be discontinuing the program( s). Your last shipment of your Subscription program (s) will be sent no later than March 31, 2019"

"You will not have to do anything as your Subscription program (s) will automatically close & your credit card on file will not be charged for additional shipments after your final shipment (s) has left our warehouse"

They did send me a nice 20% Beauty Coupon to be used through March 31, 2019 on anything but Skinn previous orders...They "suggsted" I use it for Serous Skincare Line!

Bye, Bye Skinn on Evine...with HSN high prices & smallersize products I might be glad I stocked up for 2 -3 years before Dimitri left Evine!Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@wenfen  Thank you for putting my mind at ease.  While watching some of the HSN shows I thought the product sizes appeared smaller than those that were in the Evine sets, but felt I may have been mistaken since I'm not a regular Skinn customer.  The prices seemed higher too.  The non negotiable cleansers were definiitely smaller and higher priced.

Respected Contributor

I got the Evine letter today too. I pushed up all my 16oz body creams to before March 31.  That’s all I use of Skinn other than the Lip 6x which I have plenty.  

Respected Contributor

I just received a letter yesterday that they are no longer going to honor the subscription for the Collagensis Body Cream which is a fairly newer item.There was a 30% off coupon good through March that I already had.  

Frequent Contributor

@2penny wrote:

On skinn subscriptions from Evine (after the first order) are they a one-time payment or on value pay?   I noticed on Dimitri's TSV from HSN that subsequent orders were not on value pay.

Well, often on Evine the future orders were not on 6 Valuepays (if ordered that way) Sometimes two. It varies..

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@wenfen  Thank you for putting my mind at ease.  While watching some of the HSN shows I thought the product sizes appeared smaller than those that were in the Evine sets, but felt I may have been mistaken since I'm not a regular Skinn customer.  The prices seemed higher too.  The non negotiable cleansers were definiitely smaller and higher priced.

Yes the two pack of Derm Sppel is TINY, but on the positive side, these squeeze tubes seem a little easier to squeeze than the other huge ones... I had trouble with the other ones...

Honored Contributor

Just received that same letter from EVINE saying that all my SKINN subscriptions have been cancelled and last shipments will be by March 31, 2019. Coupon code included as well.

Honored Contributor

I received a letter a few days ago from Evine stating that SKINN subscriptions will end March 31. I only had one and just received it a week or so ago so I don’t expect more. I should go in & cancel it just in case they try to send one at the end of the month. 

The included a non-transferable coupon code (the 3rd I’ve received recently) and a mention of SSC.