Honored Contributor

Free shipping on all orders $75 and up and 15% off Consult Beaute $75 and up.

Regular Contributor

Do you still use any Isomers skin care, and if so what are you using these days? Thank you for the heads up about free shipping!

Honored Contributor

Isomers off and on since 2002. i do use the eye peel at least once a week, and Isomers eyelash enhancer serum. Other than that nothing from Isomers is a staple for me. but, i do have some in my arsenal that I go to every so often, none of them are their very new products. Lots of ladies here are Isomers fans, why not ask them or check older threads about Isomers.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't used my Evine cc for just over a year and Synchrony cancelled it. Woman Frustrated They didn't even bother to send me an email about the cancellation. It used to be that Evine offered a lot more free shipping days with no minimum purchase point. I won't be re-applying for a new Evine card. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

@Shelbelle

IMO, that isn’t a good deal for someone with their credit card. I’d expect this deal for those w/o a credit card & free shipping all the time with a credit card. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

@Shelbelle

IMO, that isn’t a good deal for someone with their credit card. I’d expect this deal for those w/o a credit card & free shipping all the time with a credit card. 

I think free shipping and 15% off is a good deal anytime I can get it, they dont offer free shipping that often anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine Credit Card Deals

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee,

My experience with E has not been pleasant.

After returning and paying my own USPS label on the same day when I got the terrilble items I got a bill from them saying that I still owed them $25 and then they did me the favor of reducing it to just $10.

My personal time is more  valuable than that.

Summing up adieux E adieux 🌻

Regular Contributor

Shelbelle- are you using anything from Consulte?

Honored Contributor

@acatgirlwrote:

Shelbelle- are you using anything from Consulte?

I bought the caviar cleanser and Volumagen products, not tried it yet. Tempted today to get the skin polish and the Regenerol kit.

Respected Contributor

Re: Evine Credit Card Deals

[ Edited ]

@willdob3wrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

@Shelbelle

@willdob3  The QVC credit card gives you NOTHING.  NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.  I would love a % off and FREE SHIPPING.   I don't need or want their Easy Pay.   I believe that may be the only thing that they offer if something is not on EP, or you get an extra payment added if it is.  Not interested.  I'll take a % off and Free Shipping any day!  However,  I would never sign up for an Evine credit card.  I've read too many issues on these boards and on the internet about their card....   but it's a great deal if you have one.