Honored Contributor

Re: Evine All Star Event- Aug 16-20 - Beauty and more

@Chi-town girl  I love those boots in black!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I love those boots in black!

@2blonde @Caaareful Shopper - I fhink the boots would have also been great with a flat heel/riding boot style. 

Sharif's 1st show is tonight at midnight ET. If you like his handbags, there are some already on reduced pricing and maybe more for his shows.

There is a tote in black and brown that coordinates with the boots 

Sharif Couture Museum "Bastet" Snake Embossed Leather & Haircalf Collage Tote Bag - 738-579 $320, free shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB - photo of the tote kit is posted. I edited the post above

If I didn't have such a great stash of body creams, I would try something from EG. Some tempting offers!

Elizabeth Grant Supreme Cell Vitality Hydrating Body Cream Trio 8.1 oz Each - 314-450 $40 + 7 s/h

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  You know, those boots (with a lower heel, of course), the bag, and the matching jacket would be great as part of an outfit for Mrs. Gotrocks!  I really like the jacket, but my condo is already overrun with leather jackets I've collected over the years, and I sure can't justify spending that much $ on yet another!

I can pass on the bags because I'm an Annuschka fan, and I'm already overstocked on those.  I'll probably be retiring soon and I'm already wondering what I'll do with all my work clothes!  Cat Embarassed

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

There is a MacKenzie-Childs show tonight at 11p ET for the All Star launch. It looks like the tea kettle will be a featured/special item

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB - photo of the tote kit is posted. I edited the post above

If I didn't have such a great stash of body creams, I would try something from EG. Some tempting offers!

Elizabeth Grant Supreme Cell Vitality Hydrating Body Cream Trio 8.1 oz Each - 314-450 $40 + 7 s/h

Thank you for posting this! I love EG's body creams. I'm in for this one. It will go on sale I hope. I see Evine is now offering free shipping on Beauty items of $75.00 or more on the CC. If that's the only free shipping then I'm out for any "All Star" beauty. 

Respected Contributor

Don't really see anything that knocks my socks off. My wallet is taking a vacation.

Honored Contributor

I was looking at this and wondering if $67 is an event price or not.  If not, I think it's a pretty good value anyway.

312-056.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I was looking at this and wondering if $67 is an event price or not.  If not, I think it's a pretty good value anyway.

312-056.jpg

@SilleeMee - that is the regular price. was lower for Manuela's visit. I don't think there are any Isomers products this all star event. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

312-056.jpg

@SilleeMee - that is the regular price. was lower for Manuela's visit. I don't think there are any Isomers products this all star event. 

@FLGators,

That Copper-P set showed up when I clicked on the All-Star banner yesterday. It was one the first items listed. So that' s why I was wondering about the price.Woman Happy