Honored Contributor

Re: Evine 15% or 20% off coupon and HSN 20% off coupon!

I got a coupon from Evine last time - thought I got another tonight but I didn't. Too tired to shop & had to watch the debate. Time for bed. Even have to go to work early tomorrow... I need a weekend now! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

In my account I got a 15% off Evine code but in my "hubby's" account, he got 20% off. However, when he placed an order, lol, it only took of 15% so not sure if the 20% off was an error.

The weird thing is though, I bought the 4 pack of Beekman soaps I've wanted and a set for a gift for my parents and not only did we get the 15% off, they gave us free shipping?! Not sure how that happened because we don't own an Evine credit card. But hey, I'm not complaining! So the 15% off was truly 15% off and not just barely covering the s/h! What a deal!

@HappyDazeSomething is amiss.  I just put the ylang ylang kit in my cart and when it shows me the shipping options, standard shipping has a zero charge.  

Thanks for the heads up @HappyDaze. The same thing happened to me that you and @Linmo experienced, zero shipping for the Beekman 4 pc bar soaps I'd had in my cart. No value pay on this item but the 15% coupon applied and it was a graceful transaction. I purchased the Apricot Green Tea soap, a great scent, adding to my 4 pc collection offered this week. It's odd to me that this free shipping is offered after the fact. You'd think it would be featured during the live shows. Even then reduced shipping offers were scarce. Can't help but wonder if sales reflected this, hence free shipping this evening.

Super Contributor

Nothing for me from either one Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

have not received a coupon from either site via email. will have to check to see if s/o received one in his email.

i did receive a coupon code in a recent order for $15 off of a $30 purchase at hsn. it is good through november.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I got the 15% coupon from Evine but I believe it was off of a $50 purchase and there isn't anything I want there for that much right now.  HSN I got no coupon which is too bad as I can always use 20% off of something there!

Respected Contributor

The HSN coupon shows up for me on each page of the website.  They've done this a few times before so no email necessary.  I can barely keep up with my usual email vs. business mail.  It's too glutted with promotional mails.  I've tried to unsubscribe to the ones I don't want to weed out what I'd delete without opening,  Sometimes it's successful, many times not.  I've started marking them as spam.  I just hate missing mail from friends due to the volume of mail no longer wanted,

Esteemed Contributor

Ahh, ladies please check your coupon orders...mine reverted back to full price! Now 15% is gone!!! It was there earlier when I'd placed my order and checked my account. Free shipping still there. Very odd and disturbing. Now value pay is available. It wasn't earlier though. What's going on!!!! Let's see what CS will say 'bout this.... (should've made a copy, lesson learned)

Honored Contributor

I got the coupon from HSN.  It didn't work.  I had to call CS and CS put the $8 (which was the 20% of the shoes) in my spendable cash. 

These one and two day coupons often do not work.

Check s/h on HSN though.  I ordered 3 items yesterday and 2 were not at the reduced amount.  I was told it was "adjust" at the end of the day.  I knew it wouldn't and it didn't. Now I have to call back to get my amount credited.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Ahh, ladies please check your coupon orders...mine reverted back to full price! Now 15% is gone!!! It was there earlier when I'd placed my order and checked my account. Free shipping still there. Very odd and disturbing. Now value pay is available. It wasn't earlier though. What's going on!!!! Let's see what CS will say 'bout this.... (should've made a copy, lesson learned)

Well, I just hug up with Evine CS.  The rep saw where I'd entered the coupon code and adjusted the price, stating sometimes this happens. With an unknown reason as to why this happened. My credit card and account should reflect the change in five days, ( less for my Evine account ststus) I'll continue to monitor the the status. Very odd and frankly fishy. Glad I checked back and noticed this. When I see the actual correction I will feel better.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get either coupon.  I went to the HSN homepage because sometimes the coupon code will show up there when I log in but no such luck.

There isn't anything I want from either channel anyhow.