Honored Contributor

Evine -15% Off - Check your email!

Some rec'd the email on Sat. I rec'd mine Sunday a.m. with this subject title : "15% OFF is calling your name"

Offer ends at 8p ET Aug 15th

Excludes Electronics & Waterford. 

@Shelbelle posted that Isomers Anniversary prices are still in effect today for anyone still interested - this coupon will cover the shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Evine -15% Off - Check your email!

Thanks @Chi-town girl

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I usually end up not ordering anything with my coupons but I might browse to see if there is something I can use. I can be a hard sell even when things are on sale... 

Honored Contributor

this one i got! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I got this email also. And it'll knock off almost 15 bucks from yesterday's Isomers TTV, which is still available at $99.19 + $2.99 s/h.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I usually end up not ordering anything with my coupons but I might browse to see if there is something I can use. I can be a hard sell even when things are on sale... 

@willdob3 - for the most part, the coupon gives you "free" shipping, but it's a good incentive for the Isomers TTV at $100 w $3 shipping, the coupon actually does provide some savings. Maybe those on the fence for that TTV will find this a good incentive to reconsider.  

I'm looking through my saved items list, and thinking about ordering that Sirot hand duo. The coupon will cover the shipping, and if they reduce the item price later this week/on the TTV day, I can call to get the addtl discount. Just wish they would show us the Sirot TTV kit.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got it!  I don't see anything  though I want! LOL.  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because a coupon code was provided.

Honored Contributor

Mine says "for a good time call" in the subject heading, lol.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Mine says "for a good time call" in the subject heading, lol.

Lol! @HappyDaze That's what mine said as well!