Occasional Contributor

I just got an e-mail featuring the Flawless Face Collection that looks identical to the recent TSV. It said that it will be coming at midnight on 10/20. 

I am confused. Is this a mistake. Are they doing a second TSV?

Honored Contributor

I got the email too. It is the exact same tsv they just had. Odd. Perhaps the are doing a redux because it didn't sell well the first time? I have no idea.

Respected Contributor

Eve Pearl was recently on Hautelook. Quite a selection too. I hope they are doing ok and not dumping product. I really like it. 

Honored Contributor

I will order! I did not order the last time, because I still had product left, but now I can see where in the next two months or so I would need to reorder the foundation and concealer, so this would be perfect timing for me, as I love her products and wear them most days.....

Valued Contributor

Is this foundation as heavy as it looks in the application demo.

New Contributor

No.  It looks like those old super heavy compact foundations but it doesn't apply that way.  You really do only need a little bit, although I tend to be heavy handed.  It blends very well.  It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffysmom 

The biggest mistake I've noticed is that many apply this foundation to heavily.  The first few times using it I had to wipe excess off. It didn't take long to realize less is better and add more IF additional coverage is needed on desired. This can be layered. Thin application is much better than over applying a single application, which will look awful. Not the way it's meant to be ... properly, this looks like skin. A healthy, satin-y finish is how this looks on me. I like this product alot and reach for this first. Once used to the reverse shading technique Eve teaches, it's just a few quick swipes and blending to create a beautiful finish. I still receive compliments when I wear the line. 

Many utube videos to look at showing proper techniques and great before and after tutorials. 

Valued Contributor

rochelle s

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me. I have been watching it but hesitating to take the plunge. Now I will. It was sweet of you. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffysmom

You're most welcome. In spite of the other Eve Pearl fans being quiet to your inquiry, there are quite alot of us here who use and love her foundation and other products.  Are you just interested in trying the foundation or other items too? Just curious, what are you using now? Do check Eve's web site for tutorials also, plus she has a bunch of tips she calls pearls of wisdom. Wayne Goss on utube is a huge fan of hers. And do check out the many videos available. Do you know which shade you're getting? Page me if you have any questions. We'll make it fun!

Valued Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl for rochelle s

rochelle s

How kind of you to offer.  I have tried several of the it foundations.  I didn't like any of them.  Recently tried Ready to Wear serum Foundation.  It only takes 2 drops but I didn't like the feel.  I keep coming back to BE loose original foundation.  My skin is dry so I want something else but not heavy .I can wear fair but if I'm having an autoimmune flair I use med. because it covers the redness better.

Would you suggest starting with the foundation only or go all in for one of the sets? Any suggestions on color?

Thanks for being so nice!