Valued Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl TSV is Out For Delivery!!!

Is this Asian??? I thought she was British.

Occasional Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I hope you like it.....I can't wear Asian made products so enjoy.

@Just Bling If you feel very strongly about Asian made products, please put down your phone, tablet, computer and turn off that TV and most other modern technologies which are globally sourced...including Asian countries. You might be happier with a book and a note pad.. Come on, we are in which century? Unnecessary stereotys are just silly. I've traveled all over the worls...and I hope one day you might have an opportunity to visit the beautiful places...in Europe and Asia...where you will learn that Asia is leaps and bounds ahead of most other countries. And that most technology starts there. I also beleive that our country has an FDA and that QVC has a very high standard of testing.

If your skin gets irritated, its not where your cosmetics is made...its the Fragrance and other chemicals that are in there.  You probably have sensetive skin and should avoid products with fragrance, parabens, probably would be good to avoid NUT oils...Lets find better solutions...

PS: You might want to try these products. For any company to grow in our economy...they would need to evolve...and get better. And we should give support to brands like Eve Pearl...who is a women who owns her own company and trying to follow her passion.  It might not hurt you to find somethign you are passionate about...other than complaiing. Good luck with that.

Esteemed Contributor

@EmaLee wrote:
@I got mine today. Agree with you @sahmalm. Total happy dance. It's beautiful. Sleek. Great brushes. I took a photo of the inner box and items. If I could figure out how to post an image on my phone version of this would be great. I'm so glad I got the Auto  tdelivery. The Light is perfect.
If someone can advise how/where to upload photos would be appreciated.
Love Eve's products.

@EmaLee lol, posting pics from my phone is the only thing I can do, (so far) it's pretty easy. 

When you hit the reply button the box pops up with icons across the top. Click on the square landscape mountain-y icon which is top row, third from right side. A separate long rectangular box will open left on your center screen. On top click source of picture. Mine says choose file and will drop down for options, select gallery. Your gallery will open and you click picture desired to post. The pic will start to load in your reply. Next, you can adjust the size the box below. In a couple seconds your pic will appear inside This box for you to preview. If dissatisfied,  x out on top right corner. OR hit Insert Image and the pic will appear in your reply post. Repeat for additional pic in the same post. It's pretty easy as the image icon link guides you fairly effortlessly. Try it. HTH'S

Esteemed Contributor

@EmaLee wrote:
@I got mine today. Agree with you @sahmalm. Total happy dance. It's beautiful. Sleek. Great brushes. I took a photo of the inner box and items. If I could figure out how to post an image on my phone version of this would be great. I'm so glad I got the Auto  tdelivery. The Light is perfect.
If someone can advise how/where to upload photos would be appreciated.
Love Eve's products.

@EmaLee lol, posting pics from my phone is the only thing I can do, (so far) it's pretty easy. 

When you hit the reply button the box pops up with icons across the top. Click on the square landscape mountain-y icon which is top row, third from right side. A separate long rectangular box will open left on your center screen. On top, Image,click source of picture. Mine says choose file and will drop down for options, select gallery. Your gallery will open and you click picture desired to post. The pic will start to load in this side box.. Next, you can adjust the size the box below. In a couple seconds your pic will appear inside This box for you to preview. If dissatisfied,  x out on top right corner. OR hit Insert Image and the pic will appear in your reply post. Repeat for additional pic in the same post. It's pretty easy as the image icon link guides you fairly effortlessly. Try it. HTH'S

Super Contributor

mine is coming today  i cant wait!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine the day of the TSV and it is still processing... I'm happy for those of you who could pre-order and already have theirs... enjoy!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

You people are terrible to call someone snark and kill joy...

how old are you?

So if someone doesn't conform to your way of thinking you personally attack someone?

I'd swear the manufacturer employs personal reps to pump up their products on these forums.  As stated, it's not a new product, it's been around and apparently new to the Q so promoting an old product must be their intention.

Products made in Taiwan and China are not the "new" global sourcing ways, it's the cheap way. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

You people are terrible to call someone snark and kill joy...

how old are you?

So if someone doesn't conform to your way of thinking you personally attack someone?

I'd swear the manufacturer employs personal reps to pump up their products on these forums.  As stated, it's not a new product, it's been around and apparently new to the Q so promoting an old product must be their intention.

Products made in Taiwan and China are not the "new" global sourcing ways, it's the cheap way. 

Point. Missed.

Apparently you belong to the same group that enjoys spreading negativity when possible, so... understandable that you see it as an attack instead of commentary.

Honored Contributor

@blankette  You're probably thinking of Eve LOM. She is famous for her Cleansing Balm but introduced makeup (base, powder and concealer) about 2 years ago. Her balm is sold on QVC and yes, she is British.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered this from Evine a couple years ago & couldn't find it for the life of me (makeup junkie & I probably gave it away.) I almost caved when it was on the other night.  Can't wait to hear what you all think!!! 

I think the reason it fell by the wayside for me is that I didn't like the mess caused by having multiple cream products in the same compact.  The one I ordered had the foundation, concelaor & a couple more products housed in 1 single compact & it was impossible to keep clean. The separate compacts in this configuration look much better.