Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl TSV is Out For Delivery!!!

@SahmIam wrote:

@rochelleS  And my Trish McEvoy Water Foundation samples JUST ARRIVED!

I am going to be in my Happy Place with all the new goodies to test drive. : )

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Please post how you like the Water Foundation.  Mine is on its way.  (from dept. store)

Honored Contributor

I didn't order this time around, as I still have quite a bit left from her 1st TSV..I am anxious to hear your reviews, and if you love it as much as I do!

Respected Contributor

Why is anyone excited about this, the product was on EVINE years ago and it's just making the rounds on the shopping channels....I'm sure HSN will have her next.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Why is anyone excited about this, the product was on EVINE years ago and it's just making the rounds on the shopping channels....I'm sure HSN will have her next.

Maybe not everyone follows ALL the channels and who is on them. Maybe because it looks like something many of us can use. Maybe because it's something that's different from IT Cosmetics.

I feel sorry for you. Snark and being a kill-joy is a sad way to live your life. Hope it gets better for you. In the meantime, please take your negative energy away from my thread.

Occasional Contributor

I got mine today. Agree with you @sahmalm. Total happy dance. It's beautiful. Sleek. Great brushes. I took a photo of the inner box and items. If I could figure out how to post an image on my phone version of this would be great. I'm so glad I got the Auto delivery. The Light is perfect.
If someone can advise how/where to upload photos would be appreciated.
Love Eve's products.
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Not sure why it bothers you that people are excited about something? You aren't, that is fine, but why do you have to constantly post these types of comments? Why not just be happy that people are excited about something? NOt everyone watches every shopping channel nor do we watch all shopping channels 24/7 so we don't know of every product on every channel over all the years.  I personally don't watch shopping channels over and over so I had never even heard of this  brand (and others, like Isomers, SKINN and Beekman) until people on this forum starting discussing it so I thank them for introducing me to different brands, regardless of where they first appeared or whatever.

Enjoy your products that you like and let others be excited and enjoy the products they like. Life is easier when you live and let live.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam did you try your products yet? Did you get the light? I can't remember what you got. I ended up getting the fair  but mine won't arrive until Thursday of next week but I won't even be home so I won't be able to try it out until almost 2 weeks from now! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Big surprise that my tsv arrived yesterday!! I ordered:via the email and boom, it was here. The quad is lovely, brushes soft and supple and the light works great for me. I had already received the full face pallette and knew the light was my winner. I really enjoyed listening to and watching Eve work. Too many wonderful specials on all three shopping channels going on.....My Beekman auto delivery kit arrived yesterday,too. I was sniffing and swatching all evening while watching Major Crimes. And, my Rapid lash from Costco arrived so I also started that. What an interesting evening.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Big surprise that my tsv arrived yesterday!! I ordered:via the email and boom, it was here. The quad is lovely, brushes soft and supple and the light works great for me. I had already received the full face pallette and knew the light was my winner. I really enjoyed listening to and watching Eve work. Too many wonderful specials on all three shopping channels going on.....My Beekman auto delivery kit arrived yesterday,too. I was sniffing and swatching all evening while watching Major Crimes. And, my Rapid lash from Costco arrived so I also started that. What an interesting evening.

@Jk9 is that the Beekman FALL bounty box AD? I so, what do you think of the scent? TIA!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze I received the fall Beekman box. It has a "sweet" almost soft powdery scent to me, but not that "old lady" perfume smell. I can say that as I am now an old lady, in age only mind you! I think this set is stronger than the other boxes, but still not overpowering. I detect no citrus notes. To me, it is a bit harder to describe than the other scents so far. I think I will look at the description to see if anything there helps me describe the scent. I will use in shower tomorrow and see how it impresses me then. hth 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.