Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Lovers TSV Pre Order Email

@SahmIam wrote:

FYI. My posts have NOT included the TSV number. I am not sure WHY they are being censored. 

@SahmIam My post was deleted. It was a pic of the preview EP tsv. It's curious that this massive emailing went out to millions of people with pre ordering for several items yet can't be revealed here with a few hundred views. You had a deletion too? If it was my fault, due to that posting glitch, my apoligies.

Honored Contributor

What's in this TSV ladies?  Please, at least, post componets!  THANKS!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor
Regular Contributor

Morning ladies,

For those of you that have used this foundation, please answer a question for me.

Is it yellow based?  I have porcelain skin so I need the very lightest but it can't have any yellow.

It looks like a good kit but I've never used this line.

Thanks so much ladies

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Classylady wrote:

Morning ladies,

For those of you that have used this foundation, please answer a question for me.

Is it yellow based?  I have porcelain skin so I need the very lightest but it can't have any yellow.

Thanks so much ladies

@Classylady All I know is the light is for pink/red undertones & the medium is for olive skin tones. Not sure about the fair other than it's for porcelain skin tones. I use the light since I have a lot of pink/red tones. I normally go with a medium.

Eve Pearl posted on the board to answer all our questions. You could post your question there.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Eve-Pearl-The-Flawless-Face-Collection-Q-amp-A-Cha...

Super Contributor

Might have to give this a try.  Looks like a great deal.  

I think I will try the light, since someone mentioned it was for pink/redish undertones.  I have never tried anything in her line so this might be a good place to start.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Classylady wrote:

Morning ladies,

Thanks so much ladies

@Classylady All I know is the light is for pink/red undertones & the medium is for olive skin tones. Not sure about the fair other than it's for porcelain skin tones. I use the light since I have a lot of pink/red tones. I normally go with a medium.

Eve Pearl posted on the board to answer all our questions. You could post your question there.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Eve-Pearl-The-Flawless-Face-Collection-Q-amp-A-Cha...

@Classylady and @Nightowlz

@First off, I posted a request to @Eve_Pearl on the Today's Special Value forum to clarify her lightest color, Fair, for my friends here. So take note and hopefully you'll soon see some answers to your questions. Yay!

Regarding the Medium shade. I am medium, probably on the light side of medium this year with minimal sun exposure and of course SPF. The only thing olive about me are the olives in my martinis🍸 Yet I wear this shade comfortably as well as the Light shade. Now my BFF has a light olive undertone and she as well wears this Medium. Lots of room within this shade to find a or the match you need.

I took pics of my Light and Medium earlier and will post these. Believe me, I'm No pro, don't laugh too hard but you may see the difference enough to help. Stay tuned.

Trusted Contributor

I preordered the medium TSV!  Thanks for alerting me to the email!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022 you have used both medium and light in this line. Did you see my color swatch thread? If so, please comment as I'd appreciate the critique. I'd like to be as much help to the inquiring Ladies here as possible. TIA

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS And anyone else - I think the swatches look a lot warmer/yellower in your photos than they do on my skin in real life.  I'm yellow-toned and when I swatch both the light and medium on my arm, they look much pinker in natural sunlight.  I would call them true neutrals any maybe a bit on the cool side (both the medium and the light).  But for some reason when I blend them onto my yellow based skin, they look great.  I think that they are very pigmented, and because I use a small amount and blend it, it just blends into my skin-tone.  Hard to explain, but it somehow works for me (warm) and my medium pan is almost empty...

I hope that by calling these pink I don't turn away any yellow-toned ladies because it oddly works really well on me and does not look muddy and pink at all.  I'd say these are true neutrals with a strange color-matching property lol.  It really looks pink in my arm as I sit here, but on my face it looks like my skin.  Go figure.