Esteemed Contributor

Eve Pearl Lovers Light and Medium Swatches

OK Ladies this is rather daring for me as I'm NO pro at this type of thing. Yet many have expressed questions regarding color choices. Owning and using both Eve's Light and Medium 60/40 you may be able to discern the difference, especially the "pink" and "yellow" undertones. Note both are subtle yet can cover a range to suit many who are considering these colors. They are buildable and the dual colors do allow adjusting to your needs. The last two pics are the colors blended on my arm. Hopefully you can see a difference between the two. This was not a goopy swatch, enough in natural light to reflect the color as I use it. Disregard the redness at the bottom of a couple pics. Camera picked up a light bruise. Hope this helps. Questions?20160918_104639.jpg20160918_102704.jpg20160918_102349.jpg20160918_103650.jpg20160918_103628.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Lovers Light and Medium Swatches

Thank you, @rochelleS! Wow actually I think the light looks a bit yellow based which would not work for me. I am pretty light colored, like you are. If I try this, I think I'm going for the fair. I hope the fair has more neutral to pink undertones or it will have to go back. So many lines make their foundations tinged with yellow and it always looks bad on me- either makes me look ill or there is always a line of demarcation between my neck and face and I hate that!

Occasional Contributor

TYSM @rochelleS!   Great job and I now feel confident with my fair I ordered last night.  Have a beautiful day. 😃

Contributor

That's so helpful - thank you so much @rochelleS really great photos that really help me!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze don't know if you saw that I posted on the TSV forum asking @Eve_Pearl to discuss her Fair color. So many of you have been inquiring about the suitably in matching your skintone. The Light definitely has a pink undertone. Are you Nicole Kidman pale?

Valued Contributor

Thank you, thank you!! @rochelleS. I have it in medium but have been wondering if the light would be too light. I think I will order this one in the light.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thx Rochelle that should help others. I'm glad I ordered the light when she had her last TSV. The darker shade of medium looks like it would be too dark for me.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HappyDaze@ don't know if you saw that I posted on the TSV forum asking @Eve_Pearl to discuss her Fair color. So many of you have been inquiring about the suitably in matching your skintone. The Light definitely has a pink undertone. Are you Nicole Kidman pale?

@rochelleS just went over there and saw that. I don't consider myself "nicole kidman" pale yet the majority of lines that say this for their fair color is what matches me so I suppose I must be? In your pics, the light looks like there is a tinge of yellow undertone not pink. Maybe the picture just didn't do it justice in that regard? I don't know..

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

I took a few more pics of the Light. The 1st two are inside. The next two are inside in front of a window. Last pic is outside in  indirect light. I did blend the two shades which is after the swatches above my wrist. HTH'S20160918_145921.jpg20160918_145932.jpg20160918_150009.jpg20160918_150018.jpg20160918_150125.jpg

Valued Contributor

Many thanks for taking the time to swatch. I am one who is in between light and medium. Guess this time I will order both and try mixing again. I just want a true neutral in a foundation. Seems to be too much to ask, along with getting an early order email. .😄😄