Re: Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 One Hour Show @ 11am

Screenshot_2016-08-23-19-46-45.png

Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot_2016-08-23-19-48-00.png

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well Ladies the above pics are from the email I received earlier. A couple sneak peeks. I believe the mascara has been available, unless it's a new or different formula (didn't check the current product available) 

The lip pallette is new for us. Love her lippies. I personally like carrying a single lipstick, or three. Toting a pallette would be new for me...thinking, thinking. 

A new foundation?  And the trio of hightlight, bronzer or contour and blush in cream has caught my eye.

What do you think of these items? Like?

Respected Contributor

I will tune in for this one. I did not get her first tsv and regretted it. I got the full face pallette and reach for it all the time. Her products just melt into my skin in a good way. I really did not think much of the products until I noticed how good my face looked when trying on clothes......that made a believer out of me. Looking forward to the sept tsv, I'll definitely check that out closely. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I checked out Eve's website earlier and it appears that the new Face Finishing Foundation, pictured in post #11, is only available on QVC. Hmmm, looks like something is cookin... 

Respected Contributor

I won't be around to watch, but I've been interested in this line for a while now.  I even have a few of her products in my favorites so I can read more about them when time permits.  I don't believe I've ever caught a show, which doesn't mean as much as someone who watches regularly- although it appears from what others are saying Eve Pearl isn't getting much air-time.  That's too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I checked out Eve's website earlier and it appears that the new Face Finishing Foundation, pictured in post #11, is only available on QVC. Hmmm, looks like something is cookin... 

It appears that the new foundation is going to have a matte finish. Offered here with a dual ended brush. It's pricey. Hoping to see it in the upcoming tsv. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Thanks Rochelle. I love Eve Pearl products, it is definitely a sleeper here at the Q. I think if she had more air time, it would be a big seller for QVC....I will miss the show live, due to working, wish they would have given her a evening show as well, but will definitely check on air! 

@CANDLEQUEEN I remember your positive comments on her line. It's nice to have someone to share the enthusiasm. I have both light and medium in the foundation, don't you too? I use the Beauty Blender sponge to get a finish that just melds unto my skin. It's really pretty. I like the her concept of reverse contouring too. Have you tried her primer? Nice, nice, nice. Do you have any standout products you especially like? I enjoy hearing what others like. Just in case I missed a special something. 

I didn't see any new products loaded into the system yet. Maybe later. You can see what's coming for her show tomorrow. 

Did you see @finncat posted an upcoming TSV!

Hi Rochelle,

I bought the last TSV and I got it in Tan which is perfect for my medium tan golden complexion.....I love how you use just  atiny bit for nice coverage and you can build if necessary. Her brushes that also came along with the TSV are great......The TSV is the only products I have used so far, looking forward to trying some more of her products!!! I am super excited for another TSV, and if the valud is as good as the last one, I will be all over it!!!!!!Let me know what you purchase today! 

Contributor

@finncat wrote:

Yes, I have her last TSv on AD and the invisable powder. Looking forward to the upcomming TSV. Love her products!

How do you like her invisible powder? Seems some reviewers think it takes off the makeup. I'd love to try it especially now that I just received my Artis brushes from HSN and I love the finish they provide.